Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRAPS

Do you make them? What do you fill them with?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey has you hypnotized or under a curse or something, doesn't she? I think Mock is now a new amalgam of 'Mommies on Crack'

Mommy forum, I'm tellin' ya...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Had you paid attention you would have noticed that this part of Mock was added at LC's request.
Yeah...but LC is cool.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

WTF. You had a complaint. Take it up with her. I gave her what she wanted, fuck all if I want to read bitchin' about it. Jesus.
Oh go get the bur out of your gusset... I wasn't referring to the forum in particular, more all the line of threads on the entire site lately...

What's next? Tampons: which brand do you use?
(06-14-2012, 08:47 AM)crash Wrote: Oh go get the bur out of your gusset... I wasn't referring to the forum in particular, more all the line of threads on the entire site lately...

What's next? Tampons: which brand do you use?

hah I don't have a burr in my gusset, I save that for real life things that matter however, I do become impatient reading the never ending bitching on a daily basis.

So..for everyone reading this, take your bitching somewhere else. Under no circumstances does anyone have to tolerate anything here. Click the little red X and your problem will be solved. Thanks!
This is a nosy question.
well excuuuuuuuuuuse me! hah

SOUPY CHICKENS UNITE AGAINST TYRANNY!
[Image: ae8afbca126e12fd94ccd9eb177ec235.gif]

i started the soup chicken kitchen because Duchess couldn't boil an egg

I have better, more interesting things to do than be stuck in a kitchen like a hausfrau. Sometimes I like to know how things are done/made but, it's always a passing fancy...like wraps for instance.
Bur in her gussett ahahhhaaaa

I love wraps with turkey, swiss, bacon, avacado, spinach and a little bit of ranch. I only get bacon once in a while though cuz it's not healthy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
They used to have these strawberry flavored ones but now I just use the 1.25 wide ones.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-14-2012, 08:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

green stuff
(06-14-2012, 08:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Coldcuts and/or whatever leftovers I have in the fridge.
I like to get a big blanket and wrap me and my wife in it on those chilly evenings.

That's the best wrap, imo.
(06-14-2012, 01:48 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I like to get a big blanket and wrap me and my wife in it on those chilly evenings.

Do you and your wife still hold hands when you go out?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
We hold hands and do arm around every chance we get. If I forget to kiss and hug her goodbye, I regret it.
I'll have a new logo tomorrow I promise.

Bitches.
(06-14-2012, 02:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 01:48 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I like to get a big blanket and wrap me and my wife in it on those chilly evenings.

Do you and your wife still hold hands when you go out?

Does arm wrestling for the last ice cream sandwich count?
(06-14-2012, 09:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have better, more interesting things to do than be stuck in a kitchen like a hausfrau. Sometimes I like to know how things are done/made but, it's always a passing fancy...like wraps for instance.

What do you guys use as wraps? Those white tortilla things or those thinner Chinese thingees?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3