Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juicer Recipes?
I just sniped a pretty nice juicer on ebay so I am looking for recipes. Decided my ass was too fat and going to fix it this year, back in the gym and all that. Trashed both shoulders a couple years ago and couldn't do any overhead stuff or lift much, but some better now so I am going to see what I can do.
My brother started juicing and swears by it, so we will see.hah
Juice a fresh pineapple with mint, pour over ice and a splash of club soda. You could add some rum, but that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Apple and celery is also a good combination, but you need a whole bag just to get a couple of glasses out of it. Thats the bad thing about juicers, you end up spending a fortune on fruits and vegetables.
i've never used a juicer Six. but if i were down there, i'd throw in mangoes and bananas! mmmm
maybe a little pineapple or coconut juice also.

[Image: coconut.jpg]

Be a little leery about what you juice as the calories truly can add up quickly in liquid form.
My favorite?
60% apple juice with 30% carrot juice and 10$ celery juice ("juice", of course, after you've juiced the apples; carrots, and celery).

Tasty and pretty good for you.
(Low calorie too.)
10$ celery juice?

Ok fuck that, you can mixed all vegetables together and make juice.

The fruit juices are the only ones you have to count the sugar in.

Most fruit juices can be canned, most vegi juices can be frozen.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

^
It's been done, you foolish man child.
It's called, V8.
Stick your canned peaches and frozen succotash up your ass, Dick. No one wants to make fresh juice out of frozen vegetables, you may as well just eat the shit and sell the juicer on Ebay.
(06-16-2012, 07:13 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
It's been done, you foolish man child.
It's called, V8.

So sixfooter made V-8?

Thanks for the info.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-16-2012, 07:15 PM)sally Wrote: Stick your canned peaches and frozen succotash up your ass, Dick. No one wants to make fresh juice out of frozen vegetables, you may as well just eat the shit and sell the juicer on Ebay.

too one many cups of gallsses of beer Sally?
John Adams

Yes, mantramp, that is exactly what happened.

(Such a foolish child- go back to your ass thread and pout for a bit.)
Put cucumber in everything as a filler.

You'll juice for awhile then you'll get sick of the fucking mess it makes on the counter...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yep, and then it goes in the back of the cabinent with the magic bullet and all the other useless shit.
A good knife, a whisk, a few cutting boards, bowls, a blender or stick blender, spatulas that don't scratch the fuck out of everything... That's really all you need. Food processors and stand mixers are nice, but only if you cook for a large crowd.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
truthfully I'd rather have one of those puree machines like a ninja or something to whip up stuff while leaving the fiber in. Juicers are okay for quick dieting, but a little bulk is necessary...
(06-16-2012, 07:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: too one many cups of gallsses of beer Sally?

It is you who had one too many glasses.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I figured he couldn't spell "glasses" and just went with "cups." The smarter idea would have been to go with "cans."

Every time he has the amazing audacity to point out another Member's mistakes I'll be right behind him posting that. Actually, there are many to choose from but that one is pretty fuckin' good.
(06-17-2012, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Every time he has the amazing audacity to point out another Member's mistakes I'll be right behind him posting that. Actually, there are many to choose from but that one is pretty fuckin' good.

Yeah Duchess I got completely wasted in one minute and completely fucked up that post, or I posted it like that on purpose as a Mock to Sally?

There is more information available about the posts besides what is written by the poster, like time stamps.
John Adams

Whatever you say, Dick. Sarcastic