Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderer Arrest Watch
OK folks, this is the official Murder Arrest Watch topic.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, please check this topic:
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...257#p62257

We're going to see how many days until the cops come knocking at my door because OP has some burning desire to have me locked up.

Day 1: So far, I am still here. No one knocked on my door. OP obviously lied when he said he called yesterday.
Mock is still open and Frank's family have not yet been questioned as to how they know me nor has anyone else from Mock or 24 (as far as I know as of this writing).
I'm on the edge of my seat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
oh brother......
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can't wait to see what happens. Maybe Opie will get hauled away to the mental ward for bugging the chief inspector with bogus leads.
He chickened out folks.

He's a coward.

A fucking liar.

Said he put the wheels in motion yesterday. But alas, all he did was add more shit to his folderwastes paper by printing my postsand stalk me from topic to topic.

Kind of reminds you of ol' Moose the way he stalked Angie.
The Antagonist Wrote:He chickened out folks.

He's a coward.

A fucking liar.

Said he put the wheels in motion yesterday. But alas, all he did was add more shit to his folderwastes paper by printing my postsand stalk me from topic to topic.

Kind of reminds you of ol' Moose the way he stalked Angie.
Who is Angie and how did he stalk her?
Zenith is Angie you dingbat. How the fuck could you forget that?
The Antagonist Wrote:Zenith is Angie you dingbat. How the fuck could you forget that?
Ah yea, I never knew her name was Angie. Just like I have no idea what your real name is.
You know you asked this very same question last time I said Angie.
The Antagonist Wrote:You know you asked this very same question last time I said Angie.
I did? Oh well, too bad.
Short term memory loss is the first indication of adult retardation due to sucking on swine.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Short term memory loss is the first indication of adult retardation due to sucking on swine.
My excuse is that I am medicated today. Lortabs = don't know what the hell I am doing.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Short term memory loss is the first indication of adult retardation due to sucking on swine.
Holy shit, Ramsey's been giving you blowjobs?!? :shock:
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Holy shit, Ramsey's been giving you blowjobs?!? :shock:
Vote worthy and, touche.
Day 2: Still here. ::flip::
Hi, Ant. ::wave::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I realised yesterday that the whole little story was yet another lie from antbitch, I can't say I'm really surprised she has long and detailed history of fabrication going back to when she first joined here.

I won't be wastingpolice time with thetragic fantasy world of a menopausalwalter Mitty type character.

She decided to brag to try and sound tough and it completely back fired on her, she is now caught in another web like strand of self deceit and she can't go back down on it again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oral sex with Pinocchio must be pretty exciting.
Slice it any way you want OP but you're a gutless prick.

You probably did call your 'friend' and he laughed at you and you're trying to save face here.

You were ready to call - so much so that you posted your demented call to "any authority" who was reading the topic - hoping to call attention to the situation.

When I called your bluff, you chickened out- flat out turned yellow.

We've started topics asking you to point out my lies, what happened? Everyone had more to say about YOUR lies instead.

Your retarded idea of trying to do justice via MOCK is laughable and your chief friend probably said so and told you to quit foaming at the mouth.

So, nice try at the back-pedal your gutlessness cannot be avoided.