Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Haystacks!
OMG, take:

1 bag of semi sweet chocolate bits
1 bag of butterscotch bits
1 cup of split walnut parts
1 can of dry chow mein noodles

Melt the chocolate, add the walnuts and noodles then stir til evenly incorporated.

Make little haystacks out of the mixture on a waxed cookie sheet and refrigerate til firm.

Bass Ass Grin
mmmmmm

[Image: butterscotch-chocolate-haystack-candy-120909-xlg.jpg]

Like the rest of us didn't take home ec. Anybody have the recipe for Rice Krispie Treats?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-20-2012, 07:49 AM)Cracker Wrote: Like the rest of us didn't take home ec. Anybody have the recipe for Rice Krispie Treats?

i was ejected from home ec and put into shop class. hah

this is true!

They have more boys in shop class. That's why you are such a hussy. You could maybe sue the schools if you can prove you weren't born that way.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
She was probably the best tool handler in class....
Have you ever actually seen a haystack?
are you kidding? I live in Vermont. When I was a young teen I used to jump off the barn loft into them.
Y'all didn't bale your hay?
They used to just store most of it in the barn between mowings. I never found a needle.
(06-20-2012, 07:33 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: mmmmmm

[Image: butterscotch-chocolate-haystack-candy-120909-xlg.jpg]

That looks more like a dog turd than a haystack. Time to get back in the kitchen and practice your cooking more.Blowing-kisses
damn Clang! i thought that looked good, gooey and chewy. you've ruined it now! hah

They do look good but I would substitue peanuts for walnuts and milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-20-2012, 01:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: damn Clang! i thought that looked good, gooey and chewy. you've ruined it now! hah

Sorry

Just think if you call something a haystack it should look like one.Blowing-kisses
Clang you are FAT arnt you? Hows NY this time of year?
Haystacks!![Image: sexy_girl_hay_stack_B-345289s.jpeg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-20-2012, 01:39 PM)ESAD Wrote: Clang you are FAT arnt you? Hows NY this time of year?

No, I just deep fry and add alot of butter to my posts.Blowing-kisses I don't know....I live in a pineapple under the sea.
Ofc u do, that would have to be one fucking huge pineapple.
(06-20-2012, 01:39 PM)ESAD Wrote: Clang you are FAT arnt you? Hows NY this time of year?

Stop, please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]