Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds need help identifying mystery teen
Has anyone seen this? ICE is seeking the public's help in identifying a young man, likely a teen, "who may in danger with other youths".

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...-teen?lite
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink
Interesting. Lol i am really curious now, wonder what the circumstances are
It looks as if his hands might be tied behind his back.
"Um yeah we'd really like you to help us find this person. We can't tell you why we're looking for him and won't tell you anything about him. However, if you help us locate him we promise to remove other unidentified persons from danger."

Getthefuckoutofhereseriously?
That's freaking weird. You'd think if he were listed as a missing person somewhere, they would have already been able to identify him (but perhaps not, I don't know). Strange.
Obviously it's a cloaked renegade Grey who decided he doesn't have to follow the rules. Who knew only people from Minnesota or the surrounding area get Minnesota t-shirts?
(06-24-2012, 04:15 PM)Kip Wrote: It looks as if his hands might be tied behind his back.
It sort of does in the second pic. But the first looks like he's actually using the computer (using his arms) the second pic he might he might actually just be leaning back in the chair. Hard to tell since the frame doesn't show his whole upperbody
Shoulders in the first picture don't show someone with hands tied behind their back.

Odd that they want info to potentially help numerous young people... cult maybe?
He looks like that kid from the woods in germany
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...anger.html

My phone isn't letting me copy text from the daily mail site but i happened to wonder what became of this and found that article. They found him and another child. 7 charges against a juvenile, not saying whether he was a victim or victimized the other child. I didn't see any adults being mentioned...although i'm tired so i could've missed something