Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Good Morning to a slimy bitch
Stop reading and stop looking if what you see bothers you.

Get the fuck back to your own bullshit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Don't allow other peoples behavior to dictate your own.

[Image: GibbonVersusShepard.gif]
(07-01-2012, 12:15 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Don't allow other peoples behavior to dictate your own.

That's something I try to always keep in mind.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: image001.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 12:15 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Don't allow other peoples behavior to dictate your own.

[Image: GibbonVersusShepard.gif]

^^^^^^^^^

It's possible to see this as my behavior dictating the behavior of others.
John Adams

Yes, it is.
You're an excellent student.
(07-01-2012, 12:52 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Yes, it is.

I have a gift for sensing weakness.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 01:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Takes one to know one? (ad hominem)

Keep up this progress and you'll graduate as human in no time.
(07-01-2012, 01:28 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

Keep up this progress and you'll graduate as human in no time.

And my incentive is to become a moronic brain dead piece of human garbage that is content to live in ignorance.

Got it.
John Adams

Wow.
Where's that happy-go-lucky keep reaching for the stars chap that used to be IMaDick?
Right. Who is this half empty guy anyway??
Half a brain and full ball sacks is no way to go through life.

:(
As you already know I'm against helmets...
(07-01-2012, 01:53 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Half a brain and full ball sacks is no way to go through life.

:(

checking how full others ball sacks are would be no way to go through life.

I wonder which half the brain is in control of that shit?
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: checking how full others ball sacks are would be no way to go through life.

It's not so bad.

j/k If I don't get some soon, I am going the way of the clownfish.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
^as long as they turn their head and cough during...
(07-01-2012, 03:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: j/k If I don't get some soon, I am going the way of the clownfish.

hah

Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's only funny when it isn't you. I'll catch hell about it from my friends this week because the Christians and fatties get way more than I do. Then they'll ask when the last time I got any was and I'll tell them to fuck off. We'll have the conversation (or not so oblique references) five or six times a day for the next few days. Then they will tell every man in every bar we visit. Sometimes they tell strangers in stores/restaurants/public because it is the only thing that makes my face red.

Good thing I have a great sense of humor. Plus, I tear them up and it's the only dirt they have on me. Well, besides the ex-husband. They hate him more than I do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Why doesn't the lovely one go out with the many men that still want to fuck her after 15 years if she is so needy? Or make friend's with all the men that try to talk to her in the store forcing her to wear her sunglasses all the time? I am sure that being so lovely, trim, great hair, perfect lips, and I'm sure the list goes on....wouldn't have any trouble finding someone to take care of business with.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies