What were you like in High school?
Cracker asked Sally what was she like in high school? Her response was interesting...how about th e rest of you?[/i]
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I was a stoner, a typical chick magnet with long hair and a badass amp a fire engine Red Chevy Van with 4 -12s hanging on the doors, a traveler with a lot of miles to and from every concert within 300 miles, I knew everyone that was worth knowing and I didn't have a problem with the johnny laws.

I should tell you that pot was decriminalized where I lived it was great time to be young and alive.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I wasn't as cool or lucky or as badass as I wanted to be.
Me neither. Still ain't.
I was the perpetual new kid, moved every few months so I spent every year with an entirely new identity based on who I happened to fall in with. Perception is reality, I find. I was a smart but hyperactive kid, and didn't grow til eighth grade so I got picked on a lot early, learned to sympathize with the downtrodden kids. Then I shot up a couple feet and that coincided with a period of being very, very angry at the world so I acquired a reputation in more than one place as somebody not to be fucked with, not because I was tough but because there was a good chance I was crazy. There were a couple of highly publicized incidents that got blown up beyond recognition, and I traveled back into places I'd been before. Like I said, perception is reality.

I can't imagine any of the people I went to school with ever remembered me, I was never around long enough.
I was the one no one noticed. Stayed in the shadows and kept to myself a lot. Unfortunatly I had no talents to make me cook...I was not sportsminded, not a cheerleader, could not sing or play an instrument. Plus I was the fat kid who was painfully shy and quiet.

Well..you asked.
Aw. Builds character, Queenie.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-01-2012, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: Aw. Builds character, Queenie.

hah Cold hearted bitch.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 05:41 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I was the one no one noticed. Stayed in the shadows and kept to myself a lot. Unfortunatly I had no talents to make me cook...I was not sportsminded, not a cheerleader, could not sing or play an instrument. Plus I was the fat kid who was painfully shy and quiet.

Well..you asked.
And now you've blossomed.
Better to have it go down your way rather than the alternative.
(07-01-2012, 05:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: Aw. Builds character, Queenie.

hah Cold hearted bitch.

See? That's why I'm not nice to people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What I wonder is how did a guy as cool as Ima end up in our little club right here?

Lucky us I guess.
(07-01-2012, 06:05 PM)Riotgear Wrote: What I wonder is how did a guy as cool as Ima end up in our little club right here?

Lucky us I guess.

So everyone on Mock has to be a loser to fit in? Is that your contention riot?

or did you mean something other than what you said? again?
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 05:32 PM)Donovan Wrote: I was the perpetual new kid, moved every few months so I spent every year with an entirely new identity based on who I happened to fall in with. Perception is reality, I find. I was a smart but hyperactive kid, and didn't grow til eighth grade so I got ...

I can't imagine any of the people I went to school with ever remembered me, I was never around long enough.

That's pretty sad Donavon. Sounds like you grew up in an unstable environment either that or the military maybe and moved a lot ...sounds like you have it very together now...I hope you meet a nice girl soon...hey, at dicks party we'll have several for you to chat with...first they'll have to pass the Mockers questionnaire to make sure she is worthy
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Boy it sure is hard to give you a compliment Ima. You're really cool, always have been and we're damn luck to have you.

What the problem with that?
(07-01-2012, 06:34 PM)pspence Wrote: the Mockers questionnaire

I'd love to know what that consists of.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It'd be like the one that guy who built the coral city thing wrote - Everything written on one page with the facing page empty so you could write your own shit if you disagreed.
(07-01-2012, 05:28 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I wasn't as cool or lucky or as badass as I wanted to be.

Me either...i was in the popular crowd but had no confidence. Pisses me off now. Had a real strict father so I wasn't even allowed to go to a concert. First one i ever saw was the doobie brothers in college.

My high school years were not extremely happy ones for me...
Ima probably wouldn't have hung out with us or let us ride in his van.
(07-01-2012, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 06:34 PM)pspence Wrote: the Mockers questionnaire

I'd love to know what that consists of.

Oh just the typical questions...

What are your long term intentions with Donovan

Would she ever get pisst if he were on mock too long ( if so she's auto out)

Is she disease free?
Sorry. Me and Donovan are heading north to hunt Canadian strippers. Y'all bitches gonna have to wait.