• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maurice Brown Jr. 3, TN murdered
THIS GUY IS STONE LYING!

http://www.wafb.com/story/18929570/3-yea...-overnight

video of father
http://www.wafb.com/story/18929570/3-yea...Id=7459869

[Image: 18929570_BG1.jpg]

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – Homicide detectives are investigating the disappearance of a 3-year-old Memphis boy from his home overnight after his father fell asleep.

Maurice Brown Jr., 3, went missing at 8:30 p.m. on South Pauline Street. Now, his father, Maurice Brown Senior, believes gang members took his son to retaliate against him. He said he fell asleep and when he woke up, his boy was gone.
"I searched the house and he was nowhere to be found. I got my other son off the couch and walked around the block. Got in my car, drove around the block and called the police and from there they haven't told me anything," said Maurice Brown Senior.

Police used a helicopter, dogs, and several officers to scan the area in search of the missing boy.

Despite the presence of homicide detectives, police say they're still treating their investigation as a missing person's case.

The boy's dad told Action News 5 that he is affiliated with a gang called the Grape Street Crips. Maurice Brown Senior said he may have enemies but he wants his son back.

"There's a lot of people that know me, there's a lot of people that hate me, but for them to know where I live at, or however the situation may be, I need my son back," said the boy's father.

Police took Maurice Senior's vehicle from the scene as part of the investigation.

"They said there's some kind of mud or something that was on my car but I didn't really see why they took my car," he said. "They talking about some mud, how did it come here, all part of the procedure, you know, you gotta take the car.

Maurice Senior also said they took something else from his home during the investigation.

"I had a bath towel where I cut my finger at, you know, and that's what they took."

Maurice Senior told Action News 5 that he will do anything to get his son back.

"I love him to death. He was happy kid, never did nothing to nobody, he never did nothing to nobody, all he do is sit in front of the TV, 247 watching TV, he never moved," said his father.

He is about three feet tall and 65 pounds. Maurice was last seen wearing a blue, Batman shirt and blue jeans.

"I got nothing to live for really, because that was my soldier," said Maurice Senior. "That was my soldier, you know. And I need him. I need him back, man. I need him back."

His mother lives in Arkansas.

Late Monday afternoon, police at the missing boy's home sprinted away after a report that he had been found four blocks away.

And while the report turned out to be a false alarm, two people were arrested after arguing with police.

If you have any information about the little boy's whereabouts, you are asked to contact Memphis Police at 901-545-2677.

What kinda retarded gang goes by the name "Grape Street Crips"? Is that so they aren't confused with "Plum Street Crips"? How is a person with "gang" affiliations the better parent? I think he's full of shit, on every level.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.

His parenting skills suck. No good parent lets their child sit in front of the idiot box 24/7. He's a moron & one more fuck that shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Plus there was blood on the bathroom towel. What a fuckhead. Cute little boy.
OMG what a gorgeous little boy. Why do I click on these threads? Ma, it's your fault.
What a cute kid. He's just beaming in that photo. I shudder to think what the mother of these kids must be like if this guy was considered the better parent.
midnight. not surprising. the poor kid, where is his body?

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – Memphis Police have confirmed that Maurice Brown Senior has been charged with aggravated child neglect and endangerment in the disappearance of his son, 3-year-old, Maurice Brown Jr.

Police found a lot of what appeared to be blood in the Brown family apartment, and there is even more disturbing information coming out.

"I'm hurt, I'm hurt, I'm hurt," Maurice Brown said Monday morning. He's now at 201 Poplar charged with aggravated child neglect and endangerment of a child.

The affidavit of complaint paints a chilling picture of what could have happened to 3 year old Maurice Brown, Jr.

In the apartment, police found what appeared to be blood splatter on the bathroom walls, pooling of blood in the bathroom closet, blood drops on the floor and tub area and a bloody piece of white cloth. The report says enough blood was found to point to blunt force trauma and that the child has been seriously injured.

Latoya Kanneh, the 23-year-old mother of the missing child, called out “Where’s my baby?” when she reached the rest of the crowd at a strip of stores on Crump. They found nothing

Kanneh said her son lives with her in Arkansas, but was visiting his father in Memphis. There hadn’t been any incidents when Maurice had visited before, and the child doesn’t have a history of wandering off, she said.“

Brown told police about an argument he had with the missing 3 year old Sunday night because the child wet his pants. Brown said he'd planned on spanking the boy but instead made him sit on the couch and watch TV. Then Brown told us he fell asleep for an hour in the same room as his sons, Maurice Jr. and his one year old brother. Brown said when he woke the door was wide open and only the younger boy was there. He says he took the one year old to search the neighborhood for Maurice. However the affidavit says that an upstairs neighbor saw brown walk out of the apartment towards the parking lot with the larger of the two children draped over his right shoulder and not the one year old as Brown maintains. His neighbors don't know what to think.

[Image: 18929570_BG2.JPG]

(07-02-2012, 11:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: midnight. not surprising. the poor kid, where is his body?

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – Memphis Police have confirmed that Maurice Brown Senior has been charged with aggravated child neglect and endangerment in the disappearance of his son, 3-year-old, Maurice Brown Jr.

Police found a lot of what appeared to be blood in the Brown family apartment, and there is even more disturbing information coming out.

"I'm hurt, I'm hurt, I'm hurt," Maurice Brown said Monday morning. He's now at 201 Poplar charged with aggravated child neglect and endangerment of a child.

The affidavit of complaint paints a chilling picture of what could have happened to 3 year old Maurice Brown, Jr.

In the apartment, police found what appeared to be blood splatter on the bathroom walls, pooling of blood in the bathroom closet, blood drops on the floor and tub area and a bloody piece of white cloth. The report says enough blood was found to point to blunt force trauma and that the child has been seriously injured.

Latoya Kanneh, the 23-year-old mother of the missing child, called out “Where’s my baby?” when she reached the rest of the crowd at a strip of stores on Crump. They found nothing

Kanneh said her son lives with her in Arkansas, but was visiting his father in Memphis. There hadn’t been any incidents when Maurice had visited before, and the child doesn’t have a history of wandering off, she said.“

Brown told police about an argument he had with the missing 3 year old Sunday night because the child wet his pants. Brown said he'd planned on spanking the boy but instead made him sit on the couch and watch TV. Then Brown told us he fell asleep for an hour in the same room as his sons, Maurice Jr. and his one year old brother. Brown said when he woke the door was wide open and only the younger boy was there. He says he took the one year old to search the neighborhood for Maurice. However the affidavit says that an upstairs neighbor saw brown walk out of the apartment towards the parking lot with the larger of the two children draped over his right shoulder and not the one year old as Brown maintains. His neighbors don't know what to think.

[Image: 18929570_BG2.JPG]

Dammit - that pos killed that child because he peed his pant. Fuckin' loser!

Cute kid too. :(

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
Fucker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) – The father of a missing Mid-South child appeared in court Tuesday on charges of aggravated child neglect or endangerment.

i don't know yet if he got bond. will check later.

Worthless piece of shit...What a handsome little boy.
He better not get bond until he tells the police what he did with that little boy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
homicide on scene. this dumpster is under guard. :(

was he stupid enough to use a dumpster?

[Image: Aw5V9HFCQAAaaFK.jpg]

(07-03-2012, 02:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: homicide on scene. this dumpster is under guard. :(

I don't think Mensa need worry about processing his application.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

CMcCowan_WREG3 ‏@CMcCowan_WREG3

Body found on Vance..., possibly the body of missing boy.

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong plans to address the media after a body was found south of downtown. WHEN?

Sources tell Action News 5 that the body was found either in or near a dumpster Tuesday afternoon, not far from where a 3-year-old boy went missing Sunday night.

Officers are currently on the scene near the intersection of Allen and Butler and have not confirmed the body's identity or a cause of death.

In court Tuesday, Brown, Sr., told the judge that he could not afford to pay his $1 million bond.

The judge gave him until July 26 to hire an attorney. That is when he will appear back in court.

body is male child.

[Image: 18944004_BG2.JPG]

crappy quality, the police presser:

http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/vid...Id=7464306

police have confirmed it's Maurice. RIP little man, you should have had your life.

[Image: Aw6f4zJCMAAlQ79.jpg]

so mom is a POS liar too. WTF does that mean, 'informally gave up?' abandoned? dumped on the gangbanger daddy?
Police won't say when further charges might be filed. They also questioned the child's mother. She informally gave up custody of her son a while back.

dad not yet charged with murder.

[Image: article-2168533-13EAD5BC000005DC-572_636x306.jpg]

[Image: APP0704_MALO_search_boy1_t607.JPG]

[Image: 685703_t607.JPG]

[Image: 0703_MALO_missing_3yo%5B1%5D_t607.jpg]

[Image: f2de17a8c45311e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg]

(07-03-2012, 02:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: homicide on scene. this dumpster is under guard. :(

Would not surprise me one bit. The father had no vocabulary so most likely no brains either.