Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
USER! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE

I think User might be stuck on a mountain with no bars on her phone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Seems like she probably would have given me a warning at some point today.

Nothing personal Duchess. I like your warnings too.
Nah Duchess, remember she said they got that cabin in the woods and she was shopping like a madwoman? I think rl is interfering with the NWP at least this week.

The Zimmerman's of the world can rest easy for a few days.
(07-02-2012, 06:51 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Seems like she probably would have given me a warning at some point today.

She would have been all over you like white on rice. She's very conscientious about her responsibilities.

*snicker*
Even with a weak to non existent signal, the all CAPS thread title should get her attention.

All my thread titles are always in caps. It's a posting quirk, much in the same way I only post in italics.
I'm quitting my fucking job after today...fuck this bullshit. I'm going to find a place that appreciates me. Gonna pack a bowl, decant a liter of cab and post til my wife comes home.
Kind of like tourettes, but with a keyboard.
(07-02-2012, 07:03 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Kind of like turrets, but with a keyboard.

I prefer to view it as eccentric. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Ah, you caught me before the edit!
She's quick. I've learned to be REALLY fast if I need to edit.
Yeah, no kidding!
(Hopefully that's the only thing she's quick at.)

Smiley_emoticons_stumm
I think I saw a horror movie about a cabin in the woods. Hope she's okay and not, you know, backwoods chili or something.
(07-02-2012, 11:00 PM)Donovan Wrote: I think I saw a horror movie about a cabin in the woods. Hope she's okay and not, you know, backwoods chili or something.

hah

Just found this. Glad to know everyone cares for about one page. Fuckers.

Yeah, big problem at the cabin. No bars/no internet. We had a guy come out to see if we could get a dish system on Monday but it won't work (too many trees in them thar hills). We have to wait till the stupid cable company gets it done. 21
I stuck up for you. They were all saying you ate shit sammiches and I said you didn't even LIKE bread.
(07-06-2012, 08:29 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I stuck up for you. They were all saying you ate shit sammiches and I said you didn't even LIKE bread.

Cheap s'mores.

The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.
Heading back up to the cabin Tuesday.

Farewell MOCKERS! *sobs*

Seriously, not having internet or even cell phone capability up there sucks. I've heard the one little restaurant up there rents out their wi-fi. Might check in to that; see if they will make a deal for cabin owners (still...have to sit in their dumb restaurant to use it). Hrumph.
Commando Cunt Queen
Who needs this "outside" thing anyway, when we have internet? Probably a fad, plus Lady Cop said there's bears and stuff.