Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Riotgear and Aussiefriend thread
Because somebody had to.
What a good little toad you've become. Gear snaps his fingers and you hop like a bunny.

Replies = 0
Poor Ma. Forgot to ignore me again? You're a very angry ex-girlfriend, aren't you?
(07-05-2012, 07:15 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: What a good little toad you've become. Gear snaps his fingers and you hop like a bunny.

Replies = 0

We got the one we were looking for, so the thread is a "win". Now where's that....OH here it is

Bass Ass Grin
LOL
Dear Aussie,

If you don't want to hump me, can I just fuck your mouth for a few minutes while you hate it?

Regards,

Gear

This thread stinks.
replies = 0
replies from Ma=2
If this thread was jumping on a trampoline:

[Image: dog_is_gonna_screw_you.gif]
Aside from me and Gear, the number of people who got the joke were the ones who didn't post. One little two little three little fishie.
You think for a guy who been around as long as he has he'd know when to _not_ post.
(07-05-2012, 09:26 PM)Donovan Wrote: Aside from me and Gear, the number of people who got the joke were the ones who didn't post. One little two little three little fishie.

Shit even Aussie stayed away. Especially Aussie. Good for her.
Chris Rock would have possibly contributed, but he's a tad busy right now.
One wonders what CR could possibly doing that's more important than this thread.
Hint. Aussie's a slut for Cointreau.
Commando Cunt Queen
Good thing I don't have any. I mean damn, I can't get that girl to stop pulling on my pants. Any idea how I can let her down gently?
(07-06-2012, 01:47 AM)Riotgear Wrote: Good thing I don't have any. I mean damn, I can't get that girl to stop pulling on my pants. Any idea how I can let her down gently?

Sure fire method: Let her actually pull down your pants.
I would but I'm worried my penis might endear her to me even more than she is already.
(07-06-2012, 01:45 AM)username Wrote: Hint. Aussie's a slut for Cointreau.

User, shut the fuck up.