Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Working for the Weekend
Hello? Hello? Hello?... Is there anybody out there? hah

[Image: ghost_town.jpg]

I'm Spring cleaning this weekend. It's gonna feel great to get it done; a season overdue.

Anything non-dramatic or non-feud related on your agenda this weekend?

I'm supposed to be taking it easy because my horse threw me the other day after he got stung taking us through a yellow jacket nest. It's the most tedious shit ever, I only want down time when I dictate it. I've been puttering around doing miscellaneous bullshit and I'll probably continue to do so throughout the weekend. 52
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Were you injured Duchess?

I have to pick up Thing 1 from the in-laws lake house tonight. A 50th birthday party for a friend tomorrow night. Some housework including taking the fridge apart and cleaning it good. What a pain in the ass that is. Probably some yard work. And sleeping in!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My wife and I (no kids) are heading out on a friends boat on Sunday.

St. Croix river (border between MN and WIS). Very picturesque. They've got a nice boat. 32 ft.

Supposed to be 91F and sunny. Hope I don't drink too much!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was more drama than anything. My horse ran back to the barn without me and that created all kinds of bs. I remember him bucking & that's all. Cowboy & his manager found me wandering the damn field looking for my car. Apparently I became agitated & argumentative when he tried to force me to leave without it.
(07-13-2012, 12:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It was more drama than anything. My horse ran back to the barn without me and that created all kinds of bs. I remember him bucking & that's all. Cowboy & his manager found me wandering the damn field looking for my car. Apparently I became agitated & argumentative when he tried to force me to leave without it.

Glad you're okay. Getting thrown from a horse can obviously be very, very serious.

My wife and I were in Hawaii for our honeymoon in 2005, and we wanted to go horseback riding. We went to a ranch in the Waipio Valley on the big island, and those fuckers gave me a Belgian Workhorse to ride.

I didn't get thrown, but he was so big, and he hated all the other horses that were in our group. No one could get even remotely close to me.

I'm fine but I'm old as dirt & I don't know how many more of these I have left in me. Smiley_emoticons_slash
I have to visit an old man in a hospital. His wife can't drive herself over there so my wife told me I care and will be driving her. Oh and I'm going to help my neighbor clean out his garage so I can steal some of his cool shit. What's a non-Freud weekend?
(07-13-2012, 12:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My wife and I (no kids) are heading out on a friends boat on Sunday.

St. Croix river (border between MN and WIS). Very picturesque. They've got a nice boat. 32 ft.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

How about you cleaning my house, pulling weeds and going to the dump while I hang out and get drunk with your wife on the river? No?
(07-13-2012, 01:05 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I have to visit an old man in a hospital. His wife can't drive herself over there so my wife told me I care and will be driving her. Oh and I'm going to help my neighbor clean out his garage so I can steal some of his cool shit. What's a non-Freud weekend?

You're such a marshmallow, who do you think you're kiddin'?

(07-13-2012, 01:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 12:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My wife and I (no kids) are heading out on a friends boat on Sunday.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

How about you cleaning my house, pulling weeds and going to the dump while I hang out and get drunk with your wife on the river? No?

Last time she got drunk out there, she and the other two women we were with all donned the coconut bikini top. They looked fabulous.

If you're willing to PM me a pic of you wearing said top, I'll put in a good word for you.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
(07-13-2012, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 01:05 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I have to visit an old man in a hospital. His wife can't drive herself over there so my wife told me I care and will be driving her. Oh and I'm going to help my neighbor clean out his garage so I can steal some of his cool shit. What's a non-Freud weekend?

You're such a marshmallow, who do you think you're kiddin'?

Damn it. Do me a favor and keep this between us wouldja?
(07-13-2012, 01:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Last time she got drunk out there, she and the other two women we were with all donned the coconut bikini top. They looked fabulous.

If you're willing to PM me a pic of you wearing said top, I'll put in a good word for you.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

Spring cleaning it is. You're so demanding, MS.

RG: Non-Freud weekend would probably have to mean completely stoned or comatose. Non-feud weekend; maybe the same for some!

Sounds like you've got a mellow weekend in store too. Hope you kipe some good stuff from your neighbor's garage. Just remember not to let him borrow any tools you snag down the road; dead give away.
My weekend plans: Bowling, TV/Internet, Staying up late/sleeping in, Eat, breathe.

You got the life, Clang.
(07-13-2012, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You got the life, Clang.

For now. Enjoying it while it lasts/until I get a job or get kicked out.
(07-13-2012, 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm fine but I'm old as dirt & I don't know how many more of these I have left in me. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Did you hit your head? It sounds like you were confused. Maybe you sustained a concussion?
Dick?

(07-13-2012, 01:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Maybe you sustained a concussion?

Someone else suggested that too but I don't think so, I didn't think I was batman or anything like that & the confusion didn't last too long. It would have been worse had I been stung.
Batman ahahahaaaa!

The confusion looking for your car is bothersome to me. Sounds like you hit your head.