Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Bad Season 5
Starts in 20 mins out here. All full stop every week same time same place. It's what I'm doing no matter what. If I'm in the hospital I'll instruct my wife to dvr that motherfucker for when I get over whatever stupid shit kept me from my show.

Any fans?
Season 5
(Starts tonight!)

Not a spoilers thread, but your take on this terrific show.

Personally? I think we're going to (continue to) see mega death and destruction.

[Image: breakingbad.jpg]
Like minds and all. . .

(Didn't see your thread when I started mine.)

DVR is all set along with a back-up at work.
(And in case of a severe emergency there is always iTunes.)
Oh I'm so there. Got you by 4 min.
Damn straight.
MOCK will be like a Sunday morning while all its members are praising Jesus at church- a ghost town, while BREAKING BAD is ON (baby!!).
Then again, if all my fail safe methods break down and shit really hits the fan... San Marcos is only about a 15 minute car ride away. . .
I've only watched it a couple of times, I guess it's kinda like Weeds but even more dramatic? People tell me I look like that Mary Louise Parker lady all the time.
That's why OBK and Gear seem familiar to me. They are season 1.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
^
Before or after he shaves his head?

Never heard of it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
IDK. Does he have hair? Potheads usually have hair, right?

Worth watching, Duchess. Stars the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I enjoyed the documentary about Bill that you directed me to on PBS (I liked those crazy hick Whites too) & I watched the Hatfields & McCoys that LC recommended on the History channel but for the most part I'm not really interested in television/films. After watching the things I just mentioned I can't say I only watched an hours worth of tv the past 12 months. I have the attention span of a 2 yr. old, something has to really pique my interest in order for me to sit still and watch it.

I don't know that Malcolm show either. Smiley_emoticons_slash
How do you smoke weed and NOT watch TV? How? How?

I withdraw my recommendation. I will save it for can't miss events only.
(07-16-2012, 05:53 AM)Cracker Wrote: How do you smoke weed and NOT watch TV? How? How?

I have ants in my pants.
I usually have to do stuff by myself. Irritates the shit out of me when someone is sitting around watching me. How do you watch someone do something and not help?
(07-16-2012, 06:00 AM)Cracker Wrote: How do you watch someone do something and not help?

I'll go ask my kids and get back to you.
Alright ALRIGHT!!

I'll say it....

So they fired the entire writing staff and hired writers who'd heard about the show from a friend?

There. I said it. I apologize.
You didn't like it?
That surprises me, if so.
Perhaps I read your post incorrectly.

Excellent build-up. Foreseen issues.
"We're through when I say we're through." as Walt urinates on the attorney's leg.
I did like it. But only because it was silly fun.

The Walt character felt contrived. You'll recall they even had a teaser of old Walt telling Skyler (that fucking cunt) who she should really be worried about back in the day. They were reaching.

Remember old Jessie who wanted Walt dead now showing up to step in front of Mike's gun without hesitation?

Don't get me started on giant magnets.

Aye yi yi