Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm actually proud of Ramsey
I know, I couldn't believe it at first either!

Warning, this is another 24Hour thread. Leave now or shut the fuck up.

Jackboots has a thread in her crimes forum that got highjacked by the usual suspects since it involves a *GASP!!* Mexican.

Our little Ramsey spoke her mind and made a very good point although her spelling is pretty fucked up.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum94/22003.html

::hugs::
I fixed it.

Thanks.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
i would prefer that my forum not be politicized. i try to update all cases when i can, and i felt it was important that the jury began deliberating today.

[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Warning, this is another 24Hour thread.  Leave now or shut the fuck up.

Jackboots has a thread in her crimes forum that got highjacked by the usual suspects since it involves a *GASP!!* Mexican.

Our little Ramsey spoke her mind and made a very good point although her spelling is pretty fucked up.

I'd have to sign out of 24 to see that thread, i'll take your word for it, seeing as Frank's a sniveling fuckin' bitch of a site owner who needs to protect the pussies at 24 from the likes of me.

[Image: 01-2239198571M.gif]

Borndragon ~ pussy and cat together again ::scared::
[Image: borndragon.gif]
[Image: 02-0128534111M.jpg]

Borndragon ~ lurkers never prosper.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Warning, this is another 24Hour thread. Leave now or shut the fuck up.

I'd have to sign out of 24 to see that thread, i'll take your word for it, seeing as Frank's a sniveling fuckin' bitch of a site owner who needs to protect the pussies at 24 from the likes of me.

[Image: 01-2239198571M.gif]

Borndragon ~ pussy and cat together again ::scared::
So MF has banned you from 24?!

I thought he was joking when he said he would.

I might start my own forum "The 24 refugee forum, no racism or intolerance allowed".

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I didn't mean for this to sound patronizing but I know how hard it is to express an opinion over there that goes against the hive mentality.
I'm on the verge of giving all my favorite Mockers my email address because I'm so concerned Mock is gonna be shut down 'cuz of all the talk about some of those people from the other forum...Am I too paranoid ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I'm on the verge of giving all my favorite Mockers my email address because I'm so concerned Mock is gonna be shut down 'cuz of all the talk about some of those people from the other forum...Am I too paranoid ?

Probably not.

MF hates the fact we can discuss 24 and its membership here with impunity, and the fact we all know they lurk here in the shadows like cowardly rats.

I would not surprise me if one day he pulls the plug.

Never mind, my 24 refugee forum could fill the void.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You mean Frank might take all his toys and stomp off to his room in a huff?

Naw, not Frank!
Sorry JB, I didn't post over there start shit in your forum. I am just appalled that anyone would place more value on a white human life than one of a different race. That poor man and his family should not have to suffer as they did because of some bratty teenagers that need a good ass kicken. THAT is what pisses me off. That three TEENAGERS killed a man. What is wrong with these kids???? And their parents.
I don't think she meant you, Ramsey.

And if I understood JB's follow-up, those guys only got charged with assault. How is that even possible?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't think she meant you, Ramsey.

And if I understood JB's follow-up, those guys only got charged with assault. How is that even possible?
I saw that and am totally disgusted. Them getting off is just going to reinforce their belief that they can do what they want and get away with it.
Could I possibly be reading that correctly ?...Three teens killed a man & they are charged only with assault ?...Please don't direct me over to that other place to read the whole story.
Duchess Wrote:Could I possibly be reading that correctly ?...Three teens killed a man & they are charged only with assault ?...Please don't direct me over to that other place to read the whole story.
Yep. They beat the shit out of him while spewing racial insults. He died and they get a little spankin.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I don't think she meant you, Ramsey.

i didn't mean Ramsey at all. Ramsey was well-spoken in her indignation.

and they were charged with murder, convicted on lesser charge of assault. which means the jurors were reluctant to send these popular boys to prison merely because they killed someone who was an immigrant. to me, it says that little town is an insular little hotbed of racism. i will bet you anything the 'boys' get off with probation in the death of another human being.

I googled the story & read it all...Amazing to learn that a murder charge was dropped in lieu of the kid pleading guily to violating the victims civil rights...That's just mind blowing to me...How the hell can this happen ?...Oops, ridiculous question, this kinda thing happens all the time, doesn't it.
And these are the same assholes that are outraged that Obama's in office.

Scary times.
LMPP, some people are so crazed with the idea of a black man holding the highest office in all the land that they bitch about everything from the Prez's heavily armoured car being called "The Beast" to our first lady wearing expensive sneakers...Hahahaha...Whatta bunch of ignorant assholes.

Fuckin' spelling error
When Obama got elected I was like "yes!, in your face you neocon pricks!" but now it has given them an excuse to bitch and moan about every single thing he does and says.

"Why is his car called the beast?"

"His wife looks like an ape!"

"why did he bow is head to saudi royalty?, americansbow to no man!"

Bunch of complete and utter right wing lunatics.