Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SSHHHH Hey Duchess
Time to dance! To the rest of you...if you don't like this thread then get out. Have a nice day. Blowing-kisses

Although my Friday didn't start out that well. I get to work and everyone is outside cuz the fire alarm is going off. It had been going off for over a hour at that point. No fire trucks or anything. Finally we all just went inside because clearly there was no fire. The constant beeping however has left me hearing impaired.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

They gonna fuck you up. *snicker*

It's dark, dreary & rainy, an absolutely perfect day.

*happy dance*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do you think I care what the others have to say? Just because we are happy to celebrate the weekend, they get all jealous and cranky.

It's finally cool here today. Opening day of the horse track. It's going to be crazy in Saratoga today!
(07-20-2012, 08:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do you think I care what the others have to say?

I know you don't, I was just making an observation.

I'm taking a long weekend. Yeehaw.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We had our opening day at the Del Mar racetrack a couple of days ago.
Enjoy your weekend and the cooling weather.
I wish I could take a long weekend. I had Monday off though so at least this was a short week.
I am one week from my annual summer vacation. I believe that warrants some cabbage patch at the stop light. Whoopwhoop!
(07-20-2012, 08:11 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Time to dance! To the rest of you...if you don't like this thread then get out. Have a nice day. Blowing-kisses

Started my dancing yesterday afternoon with a free concert in the park: Captain Squeeze and the Zydeco Moshers and Buckwheat Zydeco.

Then went to see the midnight showing of the Dark Night Rises.
(07-20-2012, 08:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I wish I could take a long weekend. I had Monday off though so at least this was a short week.

So if you have Friday off it's a long weekend, but if you have Monday off it's a short week?

ramseylogic
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I had a long weekend LAST weekend dumbass. I want another long weekend THIS weekend.

Get out of my thread with your negativity. You could spoil fresh milk with your attitude.
(07-20-2012, 09:10 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 08:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I wish I could take a long weekend. I had Monday off though so at least this was a short week.

So if you have Friday off it's a long weekend, but if you have Monday off it's a short week?

ramseylogic

Believe it or not this makes perfect sense. For the purposes of carousing or partying Friday is a much better day to have for your three day weekend, because even your friends who have to work that day can still be convinced to come out thursday night. There are always better live bands, local events and shows on Thursdays, and it's just an all-around happier day for people to go out. As a third day off, Monday sucks ass, because there ain't shit to do Sunday night except watch 60 minutes.
Of course football season is the exception to this rule.
But I totally get what Ramsey is saying...
Thank you Donovan. You may join Duchess and I doing the Carlton.
(07-20-2012, 08:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do you think I care what the others have to say? Just because we are happy to celebrate the weekend, they get all jealous and cranky.

It's finally cool here today. Opening day of the horse track. It's going to be crazy in Saratoga today!

My ex and her sister are gonna be there. If I wire you a hunnerd bucks you think you could get one of the jockeys to let his horse bite her? Or just the jockey I'm not picky. Give him bath salts or something.
(07-20-2012, 09:03 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 08:11 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Time to dance! To the rest of you...if you don't like this thread then get out. Have a nice day. Blowing-kisses

Started my dancing yesterday afternoon with a free concert in the park: Captain Squeeze and the Zydeco Moshers and Buckwheat Zydeco.

Then went to see the midnight showing of the Dark Night Rises.

I've seen Buckwheat Zydeco before, they're funky.
(07-20-2012, 09:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I had a long weekend LAST weekend dumbass. I want another long weekend THIS weekend.

Get out of my thread with your negativity. You could spoil fresh milk with your attitude.

Why was that negative? Because you are lazy? It's not like you bust your ass at work and are tired.

You think anything having to do with thinking or logic is negative. That's how you maitain your not-cute-on-an-older-lady stupidity. (That was negative.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You are NOT negative?!?!?! Ok yea right. Whatever you say Cracker.
(07-20-2012, 09:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: (That was negative.)

(07-20-2012, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You are NOT negative?!?!?! Ok yea right. Whatever you say Cracker.

Sometimes I wonder what you would be like if you weren't stupid. I also wonder what my dog would be like if he could talk. I would have to watch what I say around the dog, but not around you. Because you don't understand most of what I say. I think the dog does.
Would tapping my toe to "afternoon delight" be considered dancing?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-20-2012, 10:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Would tapping my toe to "afternoon delight" be considered dancing?

It's a start Mag....
(07-20-2012, 10:00 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 09:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: (That was negative.)

(07-20-2012, 09:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You are NOT negative?!?!?! Ok yea right. Whatever you say Cracker.

Sometimes I wonder what you would be like if you weren't stupid. I also wonder what my dog would be like if he could talk. I would have to watch what I say around the dog, but not around you. Because you don't understand most of what I say. I think the dog does.

It stands to reason you would connect with your dog.

Do me a favor please - go away. You and I really have nothing to talk about. You don't bring anything of value to any thread I start. Put me back on ignore. Or don't. However, I believe I am done interacting with you. You have bad energy.

ETA: You should make a visit to Northpoint on Sunday. It's a lovely church and very contemporary in their presentation. I think you might just enjoy it and possibly learn something. You lack joy.