Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
♥ Lassy ♥
I've decided that I'm going to nickname HairOfTheDog "Lassy" because she's a swell lass.

Thank you, Mr. Jibbles. Love025

I really like the Stonesour cover version. It's even better than the original, imo. Thanks for posting that up. Also like the movie "Donnie Darko". Kinda has the same vibe as one of my old cult favorites, "Heathers".

So, I'll answer to "Lassy" for you. But only in the context of being a swell lass, not to be confused with the loyal and obedient pet. I don't always "lay" and "come" on cue and I never beg (well, unless it's magic).

For you:

People are gonna get the wrong idea if you keep it up and some have a real allergy to innuendo. So, try to be good and I will too...
Heathers, omg.

Memories.

HotD I suggest you see "Baby Blues" if you haven't yet.
(07-25-2012, 09:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thank you, Mr. Jibbles. Love025

I really like the Stonesour cover version. It's even better than the original, imo. Thanks for posting that up. Also like the movie "Donnie Darko". Kinda has the same vibe as one of my old cult favorites, "Heathers".

So, I'll answer to "Lassy" for you. But only in the context of being a swell lass, not to be confused with the loyal and obedient pet. I don't always "lay" and "come" on cue and I never beg (well, unless it's magic).

For you:

People are gonna get the wrong idea if you keep it up and some have a real allergy to innuendo. So, try to be good and I will too...

I didn't understand Jib either when I first met him. I only enjoy and respect him now.
(07-25-2012, 09:44 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Heathers, omg.

Memories.

HotD I suggest you see "Baby Blues" if you haven't yet.

Haven't seen "Baby Blues"; will see if I can get my hands on it. Thanks, Ma.
(07-25-2012, 09:45 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I didn't understand Jib either when I first met him. I only enjoy and respect him now.

He's good fun so far (and a bit of a heartbreaker, I suspect).
(07-25-2012, 09:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's good fun so far (and a bit of a heartbreaker, I suspect).

I like Jibbles. Though, I figure he must have sent those nudes he has of himself to you.
(07-25-2012, 10:04 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 09:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's good fun so far (and a bit of a heartbreaker, I suspect).

I like Jibbles. Though, I figure he must have sent those nudes he has of himself to you.

hah No nude PMs; not my thing. Just playing around on the board, as you know.
(07-25-2012, 09:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Also like the movie "Donnie Darko". Kinda has the same vibe as one of my old cult favorites, "Heathers".

Have you seen my RH profile? Bass Ass Grin Also, I haven't heard of Heathers. Sell it to me.

(07-25-2012, 09:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, I'll answer to "Lassy" for you. But only in the context of being a swell lass, not to be confused with the loyal and obedient pet. I don't always "lay" and "come" on cue and I never beg (well, unless it's magic).

For you:
(07-25-2012, 09:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: People are gonna get the wrong idea if you keep it up and some have a real allergy to innuendo. So, try to be good and I will too...

Hmmm? Do tell.

(07-25-2012, 09:45 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I didn't understand Jib either when I first met him. I only enjoy and respect him now.

All a son can ask for in life is that his father enjoy his presence and respect him.

Thanks, dad.

More of a Fred Flintstone; I can make your bed rock.

(07-25-2012, 10:04 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I like Jibbles. Though, I figure he must have sent those nudes he has of himself to you.

Oh stop it you, don't make me blush.
(07-26-2012, 03:49 AM)Jibbles Wrote: Have you seen my RH profile? Bass Ass Grin Also, I haven't heard of Heathers. Sell it to me.

LASSY: Looked. To be Frank, I think that there aren't enough humanoid rabbits on earth.

Heathers: A beautiful love story.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjJAB0lgi4Nyyt4spN64-...YNEI00iPwA]

(07-25-2012, 09:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: People are gonna get the wrong idea if you keep it up and some have a real allergy to innuendo. So, try to be good and I will too...

Quote:Jibbles: Hmmm? Do tell.

LASSY: Maybe if I bump into you again in the after-hours Frolic Room.
(Actually, nothing exciting, just an observation - don't want to lead you on.)

Quote:Jibbles: More of a Fred Flintstone; I can make your bed rock.

LASSY: Ah, I've always been more partial to Barney; much better natured and spry. Fred's a dolt, imo. How he ever snagged Wilma is anybody's guess. Maybe the bed rock thing, IDK.
I think I have that Porkys on V.H.S. somewheres around here...........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Also, I haven't heard of Heathers. Sell it to me.

(07-26-2012, 01:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think I have that Porkys on V.H.S. somewheres around here...........

Toss in a free dime-bag and I'll give you 10 bucks for it...................

Porkys didn't really make me laugh; neither did American Pie. My guy friends like 'em though. I'd take Animal House, A Fish Called Wanda or Harold and Maude over almost any other comedies.
(07-26-2012, 12:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 03:49 AM)Jibbles Wrote: Have you seen my RH profile? Bass Ass Grin Also, I haven't heard of Heathers. Sell it to me.

LASSY: Looked. To be Frank, I think that there aren't enough humanoid rabbits on earth.

Oh stop it you. My mouth is watering. You're so decadent, I'm savoring every bite. ♥

Don't keep me waiting. I hate being suspended in suspense.

(07-26-2012, 01:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think I have that Porkys on V.H.S. somewheres around here...........

What's a VHS?

--------

(07-26-2012, 08:02 PM)Jibbles Wrote:

Oh stop it you. My mouth is watering. You're so decadent, I'm savoring every bite. ♥

Don't keep me waiting. I hate being suspended in suspense.

What's a VHS?

--------

Video Home System. Different than betamax.
∧ Nice and smooth