Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I was just about to call you all fuckasses...
For not making me a birthday thread but i then realized I had it hidden like a true fuckface...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Happy Birthday, fuckface!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Thank you fuckass Blowing-kisses
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

ESAD,

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu1oGLkJbF4FoV-lYBvjw...sBRIenSZNQ]

Seriously, I hope your day is exceptional and that this year brings good health and happiness. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Happy Birthday, cuntface!Blowing-kisses
hellspawn don't have birthdays.

Happy Birthday, ESAD Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ok here we go-

Dear ESAD -

I've often wondered what your dad must have said to your slutty little mom to get her to take her panties off and let him push his hard cock deep into her wet pussy. I''m also curious as to whether or not she came while he fucked her or did he just shoot his load (little ESAD) into her cunt and roll off to smoke. Maybe she was the baller and talked your dad into fucking her bareback so she could get that hot jizz blasted into her belly.

Anyhow - For some reason they decided to not shove some sort of blade into your tiny fetus. And for some reason they decided to not poison you and suck you out like a tumor. It must have been wonderful when she shat you out screaming and covered with blood after you used her for nutrition for nine months. I'm happy you lived.

Happy I'm glad your mom let your dad fuck her hard and cum in her pussy day!

Regards,

Gear
Have a great birthday ESAD.
Happy birthday Esad ..may all of your dreams come true !
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I only dream that I skipped 'Gears post and we all know that didn't happen :'(

Happy birthday! Take full advantage of it!

Edited to add:
I just read Gear's birthday wish. Damn, Gear!
A Hallmark poet you are not!
Does this put you into your third decade yet? Because that takes you one step further from being the coolest badass rebel in the club, and one year closer to being "Hey who invited their creepy uncle?"
That's right - Trips to the nightclub getting more awkward by the day.

Pretty soon you get to pay for pussy like the rest of us.
[Image: funny-pictures-rude-birthday-cake-i.jpg]

hah You just never know what you're going to find when you look for birthday greetings.
(08-12-2012, 02:28 PM)ESAD Wrote: For not making me a birthday thread but i then realized I had it hidden like a true fuckface...

hah Happy Birthday Dear....Hope it was a good one.
Thanks everyone i had a really naughty birthday well up to my own standards, I appreciate all the sentiments Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(08-12-2012, 04:56 PM)Donovan Wrote: Does this put you into your third decade yet? Because that takes you one step further from being the coolest badass rebel in the club, and one year closer to being "Hey who invited their creepy uncle?"

(08-12-2012, 04:59 PM)Riotgear Wrote: That's right - Trips to the nightclub getting more awkward by the day.

Im unfortunately/fortunately 29 year old almost midlife crisis guy who is dating a lovely 18 year old French girl, as soon as i get a porsche y'all can shoot me.

(08-12-2012, 05:03 PM)username Wrote: [Image: funny-pictures-rude-birthday-cake-i.jpg]

hah You just never know what you're going to find when you look for birthday greetings.

I never sent you a pic then? Damn soz hun, thought i woulda done that auto pilot.

(08-12-2012, 06:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: Thanks everyone i had a really naughty birthday well up to my own standards, I appreciate all the sentiments Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(08-12-2012, 04:56 PM)Donovan Wrote: Does this put you into your third decade yet? Because that takes you one step further from being the coolest badass rebel in the club, and one year closer to being "Hey who invited their creepy uncle?"

(08-12-2012, 04:59 PM)Riotgear Wrote: That's right - Trips to the nightclub getting more awkward by the day.

Im unfortunately/fortunately 29 year old almost midlife crisis guy who is dating a lovely 18 year old French girl, as soon as i get a porsche y'all can shoot me.

Like I said, paying for pussy like the rest of us. Oh, you thought I meant pay her. Give it a few years.
(08-12-2012, 06:02 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 05:03 PM)username Wrote: hah You just never know what you're going to find when you look for birthday greetings.

I never sent you a pic then? Damn soz hun, thought i woulda done that auto pilot.

I demand you correct this horrible oversight immediately!!

Smiley_emoticons_wink