Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HOME SWEET HOME

Why do you like Mock? Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like the funny witty conversations. I almost always get a laugh out of something. Sometimes I even learn something new. I admit there have been times when I asked myself why the hell do I continue to go there when I was getting the Crackass and Posse nonsense. But the feeling passed. The good outweighs the bad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can be more myself here, and talk about topics here that would elsewhere get me told to STFU. And yes the funny and witty conversations is a big plus.
I like Mock because it reminds me of the old school flame groups (Usenet). Back in the day it was very difficult to get in but once you did you found camaraderie, brotherhood and friends. Flaming was a sort of stylized performance insult very similar to what you guys call 'Mock'.

Flaming is _not_ trolling. Trolls tend to be lousy flamers but flamers usually make pretty good trolls when they decide to take the time.

Mock reminds me of the good old days.
Lot of MILFS here. I knew if I surfed the net long enought I'd find where they kept the hot soccermoms.

ERRR I mean I love the conversation.
How about football moms?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Since my imaginary GF is a football mom, I'd say yes. As long as the minivan and years of repressed sexual aggression are there I can make do.
MOCK allows me to sigh a deep exhale and truly be myself. Sadly, the same cannot be expressed regarding my employment.
(08-17-2012, 04:55 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: MOCK allows me to sigh a deep exhale and truly be myself. Sadly, the same cannot be expressed regarding my employment.

I feel the same way regarding my home life.

Clang, what does your brother think about your cross dressing?
I dont know, Im ignored most of the time, and belittled the rest. I dont venture out of the crime forum too much, but I do
read. I learn new stuff, laugh at posts, and cuss others. Its become a part of my life since finding it via the Straub/Clarke
murders. I think as long as it exists, Ill be visiting here. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(08-17-2012, 12:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why do you like Mock?

That's pretty damn presumptuous. I barely tolerate this place, I dislike most of the members and as soon as I find a better forum, I'm outta here and I'm taking my avatar with me, fuckers.

Hrumph.
(08-17-2012, 12:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I like the funny witty conversations. I almost always get a laugh out of something. Sometimes I even learn something new. I admit there have been times when I asked myself why the hell do I continue to go there when I was getting the Crackass and Posse nonsense. But the feeling passed. The good outweighs the bad.

^^^^^^^^
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-17-2012, 06:53 PM)username Wrote: That's pretty damn presumptuous.

No, I'm not. Only a tard would return day after day to a place they could barely tolerate. Tard, is that thou?

Har Har
Duchess make that bitch turn in her neighborhood watch credentials, squirtgun and maglight!

[Image: -pistola-de-juguete.jpg]

Sarcastic

(08-17-2012, 06:50 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I dont know, Im ignored most of the time, and belittled the rest. I dont venture out of the crime forum too much, but I do
read. I learn new stuff, laugh at posts, and cuss others. Its become a part of my life since finding it via the Straub/Clarke
murders. I think as long as it exists, Ill be visiting here. Smiley_emoticons_smile

i've always enjoyed your posts imsuchawldflower.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-17-2012, 07:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 06:53 PM)username Wrote: That's pretty damn presumptuous.

No, I'm not. Only a tard would return day after day to a place they could barely tolerate. Tard, is that thou?

Har Har

I told you I'm just waiting till I find a better forum.

You could take that as a compliment that I have yet to find it. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Did I push the Duchess Mock button? hah
(08-17-2012, 07:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Duchess make that bitch turn in her neighborhood watch credentials, squirtgun and maglight!

Sarcastic

Not the squirt gun!!!!! Haha!
(08-17-2012, 07:15 PM)username Wrote: Did I push the Duchess Mock button? hah

[Image: slap.gif]
(08-17-2012, 07:13 PM)pspence Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 06:50 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I dont know, Im ignored most of the time, and belittled the rest. I dont venture out of the crime forum too much, but I do

i've always enjoyed your posts imsuchawldflower.

Thanks Pspence. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop