Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite hotsauce?
I have about 20 different ones in my fridge ranging from mild to burning the skin off your lips.

This one is my favorite because it has a great flavor and just the right amount of heat. I put it on just about everything, it's addictive.

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/painisgoodba.html
I'd love to see your list with your reviews of them... I usually use Franks Hot Sauce.

Do you have any Blair's sauces?
I don't know if I tried Blair's. There is a place in Key West and St. Augustine where you can sample thousands of different hotsauces ranging from #1 to #20 which you have to sign a waiver for because it feels like you died and went to hell.
Sounds like my sort of place... every once in awhile I like to burn our my tastebuds, but for the most part I just like a real flavorful hot sauce that make your mouth water. I'll check out the one from the link if I can find it anywhere around here.
Sally: a place in St. Augustine
----------------------------

it's not hot sauce Sally, but i can't get Datil pepper vinegar up here! yankee heathens! you have to have it on greens!

they make a hot sauce too.

the best and HOTTEST i ever tried was Jamaica Hellfire. 1 bottle will last 27 years! hah Diablo
but there are probably hotter ones... made with scotch bonnet peppers.

[Image: image.php?type=P&id=6]

[Image: 1111.jpg]

[Image: 0003068491819_500X500.jpg]

(08-17-2012, 09:15 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I usually use Franks Hot Sauce.

Yeah me too. That and the ones from Taco Bell.

I don't eat hot sauce myself but I buy it for him frequently. If it has a crazy name, I purchase it -

One Fuckin' Drop At A Time
Ass Reaper
Liquid Lava
Rectal Rocket Fuel
Lethal Ingestion

...to name a few. He does tell me that many don't live up to their name.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When I cook chicken or shrimp, I like it really spicy. My favorite hot sauces for cooking or simmering are Huy Fong Hot Chili Sauce and Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce. Very very spice so a half a teaspoon goes along way; the flavor is great. They're Chinese sauces, but you can buy them in most supermarkets here.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwVl096PWxzcgU0nBd3_3...kGtB73zDug]

For dipping or garnish, I like Mexican Pico Pica Hot Sauce.
(08-18-2012, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't eat hot sauce myself but I buy it for him frequently. If it has a crazy name, I purchase it -

One Fuckin' Drop At A Time
Ass Reaper
Liquid Lava
Rectal Rocket Fuel
Lethal Ingestion

...to name a few. He does tell me that many don't live up to their name.

That's probably good. You really don't want good ol' Ass Reaper really coming through.
Really.

Why?
(08-18-2012, 12:31 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Really.

Why?

It sounds li...

I don't have that kind of mon...

Is that a scyt...

I need an adult.
[Image: mock.gif]
As much as I love very hot sauce, I can't see myself daring to buy "Rectal Rocket Fuel". The name alone kinda scares the shit outta me.

Heh Heh Heh. The name is what drew me to it.

ETA - I've learned the name doesn't mean so much in regards to the degree of hotness. They are allowed to call their product whatever they want, it doesn't mean it will stand up to it's name and I suppose it's all relative anyway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-18-2012, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "Rectal Rocket Fuel". The name alone kinda scares the shit outta me.

/rimshot

Oh hey... /rimshot
I have one called King Jolokia, it's just a plain jane looking bottle and no one would ever know it was made with the hottest pepper in the world. I like to put it out for unsuspecting guests hah.
(08-18-2012, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: As much as I love very hot sauce, I can't see myself daring to buy "Rectal Rocket Fuel". The name alone kinda scares the shit outta me.

I can see myself doing that. I was out with a group of friends at Hooters last month and noone but me wanted to try their hottest hot sauce called Call 911. I ended up being talked out of it, but next time I go there with just my brother or more adventurous friends I will try it.
(08-18-2012, 08:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: As much as I love very hot sauce, I can't see myself daring to buy "Rectal Rocket Fuel". The name alone kinda scares the shit outta me.

I can see myself doing that. I was out with a group of friends at Hooters last month and noone but me wanted to try their hottest hot sauce called Call 911. I ended up being talked out of it, but next time I go there with just my brother or more adventurous friends I will try it.

I get that, Clang, I'd try the 911 too - the hotter the better.

However, when you get a date lined up with a nice (and/or naughty) lady who is not Ms. Linda Hunt, please please please do not consume any Rectal Rocket Fuel just before or during your time together. Maybe it's false advertising, but why risk it?
(08-18-2012, 11:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 08:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I get that, Clang, I'd try the 911 too - the hotter the better.

However, when you get a date lined up with a nice (and/or naughty) lady who is not Ms. Linda Hunt, please please please do not consume any Rectal Rocket Fuel just before or during your time together. Maybe it's false advertising, but why risk it?

I plan on taking my date to Taco Bell...where afterwards we can take turns "running for the border" in between lovemaking.hah
(08-19-2012, 12:06 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I plan on taking my date to Taco Bell...where afterwards we can take turns "running for the border" in between lovemaking.hah

That's really disgusting Clang, Jesus Christ. You are your own cock blocker hah.