Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
YOUR OWN REALITY SHOW

Would you let cameras follow you around in order to capture almost every minute of everyday?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would but it would be one boring ass show.
Not a chance. I like my privacy too much. Plus, it would be a snooze-fest to watch much of the time and I think people cease being "real" when the camera is on and they're getting paid to entertain.

I love documentaries; hate reality tv.
^
You would do well playing Big Brother though!
Think of the mischief and fun you would have.

Oh, and The Kardashians is both reality TV and a documentary all rolled up into one terrific television watching experience!
I've never seen "Big Brother" and only seen snips of the Kardashian show.

IF I was forced to do a reality show, I'd probably pick "Fear Factor". It's one of the few that I've watched many times (been several years) and you only have to appear once, IIRC. I think I might have a chance of winning; I ate some pretty interesting things living in Asia so I could probably stomach that final round.
(08-18-2012, 06:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I've never seen "Big Brother" and only seen snips of the Kardashian show.

I think I might have a chance of winning; I ate some pretty interesting things living in Asia so I could probably stomach that final round.

That's the only thing that keeps me from saying I think I could do one of those survivor type shows. I can rough it (yes, I can!), I can stay focused, and work towards a goal & it appeals to my competitive nature. I can't eat that weird stuff though like intestines and eyeballs..ugh, my throat starts to close just thinking of it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not for 50k anyway.
We've kinda been laughing our way through a mock reality show of our own lately anyway. Luckily, no cameras required.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE4rNxsBCu6wGfbia69P1...65-jFGkDbA]
It done switched back to the Flagler/Jack show while we weren't looking. Damn useless out-in-the-open troll Clang and his shitty outside information fucked it all up.

Thanks for nothing lady boi.
I had a reality crew at my workplace. We had to sigh waivers and all that jazz. It was fucking stupid. Cameras watching your every move while your trying to work and as soon as a problem arises, BAM five cameras in your face!!
(08-18-2012, 07:05 PM)Riotgear Wrote: It done switched back to the Flagler/Jack show while we weren't looking. Damn useless out-in-the-open troll Clang and his shitty outside information fucked it all up.

Thanks for nothing lady boi.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.Blowing-kisseshah

That's the only thing that keeps me from saying I think I could do one of those survivor type shows. I can rough it (yes, I can!), I can stay focused, and work towards a goal & it appeals to my competitive nature. I can't eat that weird stuff though like intestines and eyeballs..ugh, my throat starts to close just thinking of it.

Then I am sure you are glad they never aired the episode where a team had to drink donkey semen.
Mmmm donkey loads.

Jesusfacepalmchrist.
(08-18-2012, 09:09 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Then I am sure you are glad they never aired the episode where a team had to drink donkey semen.

You must be kidding; that's a little too hard to swallow.Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Yeah, I'm not quite sure I could get that one down, even for 50k.
Sadly, I was not kidding... link below for the TMZ article about it finally airing the segment. I had also forgotten the detail that while one guzzles 24 oz of donkey semen, the other has to guzzle 24 oz of donkey urine.

Surely a sign of the donkpocolypse. End of the world in 3...2...1...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/08/fear-facto...unt-video/
Come on COMET!
(08-18-2012, 07:31 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I had a reality crew at my workplace. We had to sigh waivers and all that jazz. It was fucking stupid. Cameras watching your every move while your trying to work and as soon as a problem arises, BAM five cameras in your face!!

I'd love to read more about this, if you're comfortable writing about it.
I absolutely would never allow a film crew to film my day to day activities. I don't want my childrens privacy compromised like that.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.