Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Map Challenge
I got 80%. :Blush:

http://jimspages.com/States.htm
Dayumm.........I figured when I was done, my score would be about 65%. It was 84%.
Its different each time you do it. I scored 98% and 93% the two times I did it. In that order. :( You should always do BETTER the second time around dammit.
I got 68, but I've never claimed to be the brightest star in the sky. As you all know I'm border line retarded ::dunno::

Edited because I cant spell either.
I still have no idea where Indiana is.
89%. Not too bad I guess.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I still have no idea where Indiana is.

It's here.......where I'm at.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I still have no idea where Indiana is.

East of Illinois!

I got:

96%

AVG Error: 3 miles

Time: 240 seconds
Wow, you're really proud of yourself, aren't you! ::laugh::
No more surprised I did so well on the first try!
I got 78% but I took quite a while to deliberate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hahaha...I got an 86...I can't fuckin' believe it !...I totally suck at this sort of thing & one of the states I didn't put in the correct position is one that is literally feet away. :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
86 isn't bad.
Thanks, baby..but you know how awful I am at this sort of thing, you have corrected me on more than one occasion 'cuz Ima dufus regarding geography ::laugh::
So? whaddidja mess up? Jersey or Maryland?
Maryland ::lmao::
I got lucky I think.... I got all the states on the northern and southern borders first, those were easy to line up and the rest fell in place.

I cannot believe you couldn't fit Md! It's a coastal state, you goof! You could have lined it up with the ocean, well Chesapeake Bay anyway.
::laugh::If I whistled, someone in Maryland could hear me, it's right outside my door... on the quiz, I had a25% of the red showing and the bitch wouldn't give it to me. I actually laughed outloud.
My first state was Colorado. I know where the fucker is but there's no way in hell of placing it exactly right with no reference.
Yeah I noticed they were pretty damn picky on exact placement.