Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?

What's sexy (to you) in the opposite sex?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's mostly in the eyes.

Of course thighs are nice, too.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
if they sound like Sean Connery i'm doomed 75

Good teeth.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Anyone remember Rebecca DeMornay from 'Risky Business'? That's pretty appealing. How about Kelly LeBrock from 'Weird Science'? Very nice!

I can usually find something in just about any woman that'll get me, um.... 'interested'. Ha!

I do like curves first and foremost, but I'm not ruling anyone OUT necessarily if she doesn't.
I'm partial to young, hot, skinny women.
A ball cap (not on backwards). He has to smell good. A sense of humor. Manners. Nice teeth. Intelligence. A nice pair of jeans.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
eyes, legs, cute nose, good sense of humor.

and a B cup or bigger set of tits.
Brains baby, brains.

I love me the smart ones.
This is how smart I need women to be. So fucking hot -

Why only opposite? What if chicks turn me on?

I love guys hips. They are so sexy to me. They are hard, not soft like a womens.

(08-21-2012, 05:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if they sound like Sean Connery i'm doomed 75

Oooh and I love a deep voice.

Being treated nice and easy going is the biggest turn on, and being able to be myself around someone.
(08-21-2012, 05:50 PM)ESAD Wrote: Good teeth.

I like big, burly, man's man, hard hat, masculine, rugged...no metrosexual for me...just like my husband...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I like a guy with a nice smile and a great sense of humor. A man that can fix things and drives a truck is very sexy. This is totally shallow but I prefer tall men. My neighbor is really cute but he is only about 5'7. I like a man that is tall and strong and gives that feeling he will protect you.

If they smoke or drink to excess - deal breaker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-22-2012, 07:39 AM)pspence Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 05:50 PM)ESAD Wrote: Good teeth.

I like big, burly, man's man, hard hat, masculine, rugged...no metrosexual for me...just like my husband...

I'm glad you quoted me on that.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

dark hair and eyes (or dark hair and blue eyes), a nice little bum with athletic physique and a good smelling cologne, mm mm good. Now if you top that with and Irish accent, the face of Johnny Depp or the body of Beckham I might just melt
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Gotta be a man's man. Meterosexuals need not apply.

Earned confidence. A great sense of humor.

Rugged good looks but someone like George Clooney who looks hot in a suit and awesome in jeans.

Damn, I'm getting myself kinda worked up.
Commando Cunt Queen
Too bad GC's queer eh?
(08-22-2012, 02:07 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Too bad GC's queer eh?

LIAR!!!
Sure OK. Quiet your mind...sit still for a moment...search your heart...

So George Clooney isn't queer?
(08-22-2012, 02:17 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Sure OK. Quiet your mind...sit still for a moment...search your heart...

So George Clooney isn't queer?

Let me think about that....

NO!! I mean YES!! He isn't queer.