Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clang and Username counseling session
He despises her vagina and she wishes his mother would drown him in the tub. It's a men are from Mars and women are from Venus kinda thing. Do you have any encouraging words for them?
*crickets*

*starts filling the tub*
(08-27-2012, 10:45 PM)sally Wrote: He despises her vagina and she wishes his mother would drown him in the tub. It's a men are from Mars and women are from Venus kinda thing. Do you have any encouraging words for them?

Call me crazy but I'm not sure I'd classify Clang as a man until he moves out of his parent's house.

I don't know. What's not to love about a 300lb. turnip who supposedly lives off my tax dollars and uses them to order No Nonsense pantyhose online while obsessing about my vagina? Smiley_emoticons_slash

I've never thought about your vagina until just now, honey. 116
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-28-2012, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...and that needs to stop right now before you become traumatized.

ppsttt she lets her vajayjay hang out flappin in the wind. I'd be scared.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-28-2012, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Which member are you referring to?
(08-28-2012, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: ppsttt she lets her vajayjay hang out flappin in the wind.

I do too. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(08-28-2012, 11:46 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Which member are you referring to?

I was talking to User, Clang doesn't have a kitty, he has a mole.
Touche'
(08-28-2012, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: ...and that needs to stop right now before you become traumatized.

ppsttt she lets her vajayjay hang out flappin in the wind.

As do I, on occasion.
Why, ramsey, looks like you're the strange kitten in this hah
This thread has made me think of the exposed and aired-out vaginas of female Mockers at least twenty times since those two started bickering.

Mind you, this is not a complaint. Carry on.
(08-28-2012, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: ppsttt she lets her vajayjay hang out flappin in the wind.

The difference is you run the forum.

hah
(08-28-2012, 11:51 AM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: ...and that needs to stop right now before you become traumatized.

ppsttt she lets her vajayjay hang out flappin in the wind.

As do I, on occasion.
Why, ramsey, looks like you're the strange kitten in this hah

That's ok. I will keep my kitty dressed up pretty in some nice scivvies. hah
Now I'm curious - have you tried out the no-panties approach and didn't find it to your liking, or is the idea of doing it something you never had?
I don't wear them most of the time either. I mentioned it somewhere else and Clang posted a puking smilie as he did with User too, but he posted a happy smilie in the lingerie thread when Duchess said she didn't wear them. I think Clang deserves ass kisser of the week.

Stop here I don't want strange men kissing my bottom.
(08-28-2012, 12:15 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Now I'm curious - have you tried out the no-panties approach and didn't find it to your liking, or is the idea of doing it something you never had?

I have gone without before but didn't care for it. Like in jeans, it's just uncomfortable. Shorts might be ok or a skirt. I can't wear a thong either. Drives me insane since I can't get use to the feeling of that string in my ass. One of my friends would never NOT wear a thong. She can't stand regular scivvies. I do wear nice lacy bikini cut panties though.

Sort of along these lines, I can't sleep naked either. I have to have something on be it boxers and a t-shirt or just a big t-shirt. And no matter how hot it is, I have to have a blanket on the bed. My feet might be sticking out but the blanket has to at lease cover part of me. I have no idea why.
Wait, there's a trophy to be received for buttering up Duchess, that most wonderful, brilliant, noble, and ... no, shit, I can't do it. Not even for a trophy. 111

@ramsey - I only go commando in skirts, and admittedly only because on certain occasions, it just feels darn sexy. Thongs - I have some, wear them when the mood strikes me, but I had to get used to it to feel comfortable.
As for sleeping - almost always naked unless it's too cold. And yeah, a sheet is a must for me, as well. Good to see someone else has the same quirk Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I don't want strange women kissing it either. Dramaqueen
(08-28-2012, 12:32 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Wait, there's a trophy to be received for buttering up Duchess, that most wonderful, brilliant, noble, and ... no, shit, I can't do it. Not even for a trophy. ::pount::

"BUTTering' Up? hahahaa hah