Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Riotgear, Ilyanna and sometimes OBK thread
Please keep all of your sappy bullshit and other miscellaneous crap that no knows or cares what the fuck you are talking about contained to this thread only.
Nah, our goal is to make you completely go apeshit and send your nudes to someone by PM, so we just continue to sap all over your threads.
Son of a bitch!
Hey, who are you calling a son here?!? Dramaqueen
What?
I think those two are completely off their rockers, but me included?!

Here I thought I was the only sane one in the bunch. . .

:(
Sane, yeah, but so incredibly sappy! My God, man, get a grip on your infatuation with Gear, that's downright pathetic!!
(Hey, there's an idea to drive sally completely batshit crazy....)
(08-29-2012, 09:42 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: What?
I think those two are completely off their rockers, but me included?!

Here I thought I was the only sane one in the bunch. . .

:(

You and RG are from the same place, San Diego or some shit? The back and forth banter is a real hoot for Ramsey, but the rest of us not so much.
Alright. I am nothing if not ripe for change.
I can wean myself from the tit of Gear.

From your lips to God's ear Sally.
Consider your humble wish granted.
Asskisser.
Sally's just pissed because Ramsey caught a load in the eye earlier. Comeer baby I've got another for you.
(08-29-2012, 10:02 PM)Ilyanna Wrote: Asskisser.

Yeeessssss. . .

I feel like Sally and I have kind of connected over the last few days and don't want to wreck it now by not following her suggestion.

She doesn't ask for much and so when presented with an opportunity to grant her a single request, will do so with aplomb.
I think she should have given OBK top billing like the rest of us. It's not like he doesn't do his part and more.

Hell, I ate a German Chocolate Cake marshmallow for the first time ever because of him. More than one.

What's this 'and sometimes OBK' bullshit?
(08-29-2012, 10:35 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Yeeessssss. . .

I feel like Sally and I have kind of connected over the last few days and don't want to wreck it now by not following her suggestion.

She doesn't ask for much and so when presented with an opportunity to grant her a single request, will do so with aplomb.

Don't do it OBK, whatever they tell you, she will NOT respect you in the morning for it! That girl needs a something solid to butt her head against, or she'll just run over you. For the love of all testosterone, RESIST!!!

(08-29-2012, 10:45 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I think she should have given OBK top billing like the rest of us. It's not like he doesn't do his part and more.

Hell, I ate a German Chocolate Cake marshmallow for the first time ever because of him. More than one.

What's this 'and sometimes OBK' bullshit?

Yeah, well, there's that. Those German Chocolate Cake marshmallows will provide us with wacky inside jokes for month, I'll give him that. But look at him, he's kissing her ass. It's undignified and totally ruins my fantasies. Dammit.
As soon as Sally tastes the coconut marshmallow delights featured in the other thread she will soften. Her tough toasted coconut exterior will give way to a soft, spongey, sticky sweet center and all will be right with the world/mock (same thing).
^Lost cause.
Gear and I will have to be extra-sappy and annoying for a while, then.
It's like Sal threw out a half-ass, general purpose Mock and split.

Well not like.
Yeah, she could have at least remain irritated for, say, two more posts, imo.
Sally is fickle like that.

And Gear??? Fold that pecker of your up and put it away!! No way in hayell you are shooting that thing of in my face. I will rip you nuts off and stuff them down your throat before that ever happens. Capice?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-30-2012, 09:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Sally is fickle like that.

Fickle? HA, I bet it's plain laziness! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(08-30-2012, 09:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Sally is fickle like that.

And Gear??? Fold that pecker of your up and put it away!! No way in hayell you are shooting that thing of in my face. I will rip you nuts off and stuff them down your throat before that ever happens. Capice?

Geesh, could I have anymore typos in this thing? That's what I get for not paying attention.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies