Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USER, R U STILL SNOTTY?

Howya feelin', gingercrotch?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The potential of this turning into a Mean Girl thread is high.
Mah nooze is a hot mess.

Actually, I'm going to try that sage in boiling water later.

I have no tolerance for being sick; it just pisses me off but I still go about my day (went to the gym today to share the wealth...fuck them all).

I don't "do" laying around until I'm better, unfortunately.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-30-2012, 07:37 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: The potential of this turning into a Mean Girl thread is high.

Why? You plan on getting feisty?
I believe the words of Foghorn Leghorn are appropriate at this point, "That there's a JOKE, son!
gal's about as sharp as a bowling ball, and only 'bout half as bright".

NyQuil makes me goofy, I get buzzed on it.

I always imagine CA as being very warm, similar to Florida weather but it's not, is it?
@ OBK, Are you implying that Duchess might have been referring to my posts with regards to sub forums?

ARE YOU SAYING YOU THINK I WAS SNOTTY? HUH?????

Because I will FUCK YOU UP!!!

Don't mess with me when I'm sick, mister.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well, I guess I taught him!!

*sniffles*
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-30-2012, 07:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I always imagine CA as being very warm, similar to Florida weather but it's not, is it?

California is a big ass state. The further north you go, typically more rain and it's cooler. There are parts in both that freaking bake...typically as you move inland until you hit the Sierras for some snow. I think where Riot and what's his name live are more like Florida. However, I've only been to Florida once but the humidity...we don't get humidity like that on this coast.

San Francisco is almost always cold and foggy. Tourists usually don't know that; it's funny seeing them in Bermuda shorts freezing their asses off. I'm north and inland a bit so not here.
tea and sympathy poor girl 7411

[Image: 20110120-133440-vegetarian-option-tea-an...teapot.jpg]

One of the girls came in this morning feeling like shit, puked all night. I locked the door and sent her home, my partner wiped the door knob and her desk down with clorox wipes
(08-30-2012, 08:27 PM)username Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 07:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

California is a big ass state. The further north you go, typically more rain and it's cooler. There are parts in both that freaking bake...typically as you move inland until you hit the Sierras for some snow. I think where Riot and what's his name live are more like Florida. However, I've only been to Florida once but the humidity...we don't get humidity like that on this coast.

San Francisco is almost always cold and foggy. Tourists usually don't know that; it's funny seeing them in Bermuda shorts freezing their asses off. I'm north and inland a bit so not here.

Mark Twain said it best, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco".
(08-30-2012, 08:27 PM)username Wrote: Tourists usually don't know that; it's funny seeing them in Bermuda shorts freezing their asses off. I'm north and inland a bit so not here.

No kidding. June 1990ish, Pier 39, miniskirt and T-shirt. I was frozen half to death before we sat down to lunch.
Keep your germs on your side of the country User. I do not have time to be sick right now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-31-2012, 05:05 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: No kidding. June 1990ish, Pier 39, miniskirt and T-shirt. I was frozen half to death before we sat down to lunch.

Is it that much different here in the States than it is where you are, Ily? Do you have any pix you can post of your area?
Depends on what part of the States, haha!
I'm in Lower Saxony, which in itself has different climatic conditions, depending on the region. I am living very close to the Harz Mountains with the "Brocken" as the highest peak (alt of 3,743 ft). (The Brocken is the mythological meeting point for all things witchy, btw. Angel )

My biology teacher always used to say that those living in this region are rather privileged, as we are not subject to any climatic extremes or prone to any natural catastrophes. We have very distinct seasons, summers with an average temp of about 75.2° (but it can get as high as 86°), and winters with days as cold as -4° and more, and lots of snow. (Although the climate has changed in the past 25 years - nowadays, the winters are more rainy, muddy, and warm whereas the summers are more rainy, muddy, and cold...)

Here's a link to wiki for anyone interested to come and visit... hey, don't forget to drop me a line if you do Smiley_emoticons_wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harz

Pics - I will see what I already got and make some for you this weekend and upload them in the photography section Smiley_emoticons_smile
Gee I hope its not that midwest thing or mini ebola or something. Dont sneeze standing up for the love of god!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-31-2012, 05:05 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: No kidding. June 1990ish, Pier 39, miniskirt and T-shirt. I was frozen half to death before we sat down to lunch.

I was just going to ask if you're still working that pier, but then saw that you moved. So now you are the wicked witch hunting down the Haensels and Gretels as your sunday roast. Are you an "Ossi" witch?

Viele Gruesse aus der Wueste Smiley_emoticons_smile
(09-01-2012, 06:34 AM)Mohammed Wrote:

I was just going to ask if you're still working that pier, but then saw that you moved.

hah Dude, no girl worth her cash works that pier for long. All you gotta do is pick the right dumbass, and whoosh - your street days are gone.

Quote:So now you are the wicked witch hunting down the Haensels and Gretels as your sunday roast. Are you an "Ossi" witch?

Yep, watch out li'l girls and boys, it's been a full moon and Ily's getting hungry! I'm a "Wessi", so the Brocken had actually been taboo for 20 years of my life. I live very close to the former border, though, so the minute it was allowed, I went up there and took a look around.

Quote:Viele Gruesse aus der Wueste Smiley_emoticons_smile
Viele Grüße zurück! I've read somewhere in here that you've spent time in my part of the world - did you grow up here, or was it just a temporary stay?

Aww, poor User. I saw when she was in here, she either got up to pee or her cold is keeping her from sleeping. Nose still a hot mess, babe?

She'll be cranky today!