Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE STRANGEST THING YOU'VE EVER EATEN

I ate bull's balls...unknowingly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A ginger, at college.
Boy, did she smell.
Grasshoppers in a wilderness survival coarse. A very stupid wilderness survival course.

OBK - Please don't eat gingers man. We like you. And I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I don't want you to suffer needlessly.
Don't listen to these guys, User. Me love you long time.
Oh shit Users a firecrotch.

I forgot.

Sorry User.

Anyway, I have a few questions - Do freckles hurt and why did they used to throw redheaded babies off cliffs in the old days?
Head Cheese
Frog
Squid
Crawdads
Alligator
Shark
User is a blonde.

When I was a kid I ate a bunch of blackberries off someones bush on my way home from school and after about the 20th one I noticed they had little white worms in them. That pretty much sucked.
(09-02-2012, 02:28 PM)sally Wrote: User is a blonde.

Yeah, this month.
User is not a ginger, I'm pretty sure she was born a blonde.

It would suck to be a ginger with pale skin and freckles, even worse for a man.
So she converted to ginger? This just keeps getting weirder.
(09-02-2012, 02:40 PM)sally Wrote: User is not a ginger, I'm pretty sure she was born a blonde.

It would suck to be a ginger with pale skin and freckles, even worse for a man.

I agree.
Like they should be a protected class of citizenry under our Constitution.
gingers are like lizard people, they are great at wearing disguises but when they slip someone posts it on youtube.

That red headed late night talk show host looks like a corpse. I can't think of his name.
Conan O'Brien.

Almost as funny as one too.
(09-02-2012, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That red headed late night talk show host looks like a corpse. I can't think of his name.

LOL that's Conan OBrien. He got me in trouble a few weeks ago when I stayed over at the girlfriend's house. She had the tv on to mask any accidental moaning noises for the teenagers in the house, but failed to account for my ADHD. So right in the middle of nocturnal activities I heard something from the tv and before I could stop myself I said, "Huh. Conan O'Brien has a new show."

Apparently the etiquette of clandestine sexual activity is that you're not supposed to interrupt it for commentary on the television background noise. Who knew? Also, when your woman shoves you away and starts acting a damn fool, you're not supposed to shrug and roll over to go to sleep. (I kinda knew that one already) She was pissed off for about a week, swear to god. It wasn't so much the fact that she got mad about me becoming distracted during foreplay but that I refused to take seriously an argument about her jealousy of a latenight talk show host. I kept cracking jokes and making it worse.

But she doesn't turn the tv on during sex any more hahahaha...
I don't eat strange foods. I am very picky. But if I have to give an answer it would be alligator jerky in Florida courtesy of the ex-hole. Hence the reason I don't eat anything that I don't know what it is.

Don, she used the TV as an excuse to pick a fight because she didn't want to have sex.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

That's nothing to get mad about & surely not for a fricken week.

Gawd, you guys put up with a lot for sex.
(09-02-2012, 04:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't eat strange foods. I am very picky. But if I have to give an answer it would be alligator jerky in Florida courtesy of the ex-hole. Hence the reason I don't eat anything that I don't know what it is.

Don, she used the TV as an excuse to pick a fight because she didn't want to have sex.

Nah, she picked a fight because she wanted to fight, and she got pissed for a week because I rolled over and went to sleep. I don't fight over stupid stuff like that. We call that growing pains in a relationship. Gotta figure out where those hot buttons are. Everything is pretty much a source of amusement for me, which seems to piss angry women off even more.
I have never understood the with holding sex as a punishment for your guy. Then you don't get any sex either! I mean unless you really don't like your man all that much and he is a bad lay, then yea I guess I can see why you would avoid it.

I am going to go ahead and say something that might make me unpopular with other women. Except Duchess because I think she feels the same way.

"Women play too many games with men to get them to do, be, say what they want."
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-02-2012, 04:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have never understood the with holding sex as a punishment for your guy. Then you don't get any sex either! I mean unless you really don't like your man all that much and he is a bad lay, then yea I guess I can see why you would avoid it.

I am going to go ahead and say something that might make me unpopular with other women. Except Duchess because I think she feels the same way.

"Women play too many games with men to get them to do, be, say what they want."

Those games don't really work on me. A few have tried.