Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HATRED
is there anyone significant enough online for you to HATE? that's a powerful and destructive emotion. hatred devours the hater.

you may think someone is despicable or crude or vicious, but do you care enough to HATE? especially in the virtual world. on a forum? Compcoff

i can loathe the kkk, feel contempt for the stupid, and i do hate real-life baby-rapers and murderers of the innocent.

who do you hate? who could you actually shank?
[Image: stab.gif]

[Image: 2816329678_1.jpg]

Not really. There are people I don't really care for and I am pretty sure I wouldn't like them IRL either. But no, there is no one I hate. In fact there is no one in IRL that I hate either. Like you said L, hatred affects the hater, not the hated.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm too selfish to invest that kind of emotion into anyone online or in real life. I'm mostly indifferent & try not to put myself into a position of even having to think about those I dislike.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hate is too destructive to waste any of my soul on it. There are a Lot of people I know in cyberspace and IRL that I dislike or just plain don't give a fuck about. Kid rapers and killers I would shank and not even give it a thought.
I don't hate.
[Image: hatersgangnam.gif]
Hate is too strong a word, I prefer annoying and/or dislike. And right now that is probably just username, Jethro, and Internet Troll.

(I'll add more if I can think of them)
(09-03-2012, 03:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hate is too strong a word, I prefer annoying and/or dislike. And right now that is probably just username, Jethro, and Internet Troll.

*savoring the moment*

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(09-03-2012, 03:57 PM)username Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hate is too strong a word, I prefer annoying and/or dislike. And right now that is probably just username, Jethro, and Internet Troll.

*savoring the moment...*

Smiley_emoticons_smile
...with baited breath.
I am with those who say that Hate is a pretty strong emotion, and not worth wasting on a relatively anonymous, faceless internet relationship.
I have had people I have not had much use for after spending virtual time with them, but that is about it. The closest I cane to hate was probably toward a certain former biker wannabe. But I refuse to spend time dwelling on that.
I'm not anti-hate. I just think hate is inefficient. Hate clouds judgment and produces poor results for energy invested.
(09-03-2012, 03:57 PM)username Wrote:

*savoring the moment*

Smiley_emoticons_smile

hahBlowing-kisses
(09-03-2012, 05:46 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'm not anti-hate. I just think hate is inefficient. Hate clouds judgment and produces poor results for energy invested.

+1

Jethro? You dislike my puppy?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I hate cigarette smoke and find it hard to not hate the smoker
who is subjecting me to it when I can't avoid them.

[Image: black-black-and-white-bw-cigarette-cigar...373424.gif]
I can't really think of anyone I hate, except for people that abuse children and animals. If I had nothing to lose I would stake out all the pedophiles in my area, plan it really well and off them one by one. Why don't more people do this, instead they just go around killing innocent people which is a waste of time.
I never knew how bad cigs smelled until I quit. They smell like rotten eggs to me now, but a cigar or pipe does not bother me.

These guys are dancing to 'Silly love songs" by Sir Paul. I just know it.
[Image: avatar_6301.gif]
[Image: avatar_24059.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-03-2012, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Jethro? You dislike my puppy?

poster from one of my other messageboards.
Maggot, I loved him as part of the Fab-Four

____________[Image: sir-paul.gif]_____________
i would guess that many of us have felt white-hot rage, or murderous fury when someone has hurt us or our children.

for example, i truly do understand maytee's hatred for those who murdered her son.

the thing is i doubt most of us can sustain that type of hatred over the long term without it destroying our personalities or humanity or sanity.