Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIMME SOMETHING TO MOCK

Please & thank you. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Barry O

You're welcome!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Clang O

You're welcome! Smiley_emoticons_smile
You can mock my horrible sense of direction. I can't find my way out of my own backyard without a map.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
^
Yeah, that's pretty interesting.

?
That's the best I could come up with right ow OBK. LOL Maybe you should contribute? You are so much smarter and wiser then me. I bet you can come up with something fabulous!
Ok... let's see.

Well. All three Presidential candidates back in 1972 were left handed, so I suppose you could mock me endlessly and tirelessly for being a political trivia junkie/nerd.
I'm left handed.
Are you also a presidential political candidate?
(09-03-2012, 08:04 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Clang O

You're welcome! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thats Clang M.Blowing-kisses
Mothers with adolescent daughters.

Jesus Christ, my daughter just face booked married some fucking gang banger pot head that she met at the mall this weekend. And she thinks they're going to go out to a movie this weekend. Yeah, right!! I'm so busy spying and setting up more spyware...no time for this shit. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
Maybe I'm way off here, but I think you should let your daughter go to gangbangs.
Yeah, especially since it's a pothead gangbang. What's the worst that could happen - that they all start fumbling uncoordinatedly with her clothes and promptly get distracted by the texture of her T-shirt?
(09-04-2012, 03:54 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: Yeah, especially since it's a pothead gangbang. What's the worst that could happen - that they all start fumbling uncoordinatedly with her clothes and promptly get distracted by the texture of her T-shirt?

Haha!
(09-04-2012, 03:54 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: Yeah, especially since it's a pothead gangbang. What's the worst that could happen - that they all start fumbling uncoordinatedly with her clothes and promptly get distracted by the texture of her T-shirt?

Thats great! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

"Duuude, check this out"

"Whoa, that's pretty badass"

"What were we doing bro?"

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Just send her over there with a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and if the pothead gangbanger tries anything tell her to throw them. While he's distracted by the choice munchies she can escape.

Meanwhile, I find it a little bit offputting that Username's daughter is "annoying facebook girl" with the relationship status updates...
Shit, I just found out you could face book marry. WTF?

You know what they say about apple/trees/distance from.
Yeah but is that in relation to facebook foolishness? Or the attraction to gangbanger pothead. Wonder what kindof men User brings home? Think she makes the kids call them "uncle"?
"Hey Mom - Why do we have so many black uncles?"