Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxglove sticking it to the government
Foxglove has decided to start the revolution early by asking her fellow morons to write "in god we trust" on the outside of all the envelopes they mail out!

::lmao::

Yeah, take that establishment! that will teach them!, some scribbles on envelopes!

Viva la revolutione!

::lmao::::nuts::

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum168/26309.html
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Holy shit.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Foxglove has decided to start the revolution early by asking her fellow morons to write "in god we trust" on the outside of all the envelopes they mail out!

::lmao::

Yeah, take that establishment! that will teach them!, some scribbles on envelopes!

Viva la revolutione!

::lmao::::nuts::

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum168/26309.html
In response, I plan to mark it out on all of the paper money I spend. ::thumbs::
I see some of those people as being radical extremists...Am I wrong in that regard ?...Am I looking at them with too harsh an eye because I don't like them ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I see some of those people as being radical extremists...Am I wrong in that regard ?...Am I looking at them with too harsh an eye because I don't like them ?

No, I think they've all got a screw loose.

I hope they like my new avatar:

no habla engles
Bunch of gun toting mother fucking freaks.
Stupid cunt. "America Me" ain't any better.

Did anyone warn fgp to remove the ammo from her pistol before searched for her "G" spot?
Fug duh kund
Duchess Wrote:I see some of those people as being radical extremists...Am I wrong in that regard ?...Am I looking at them with too harsh an eye because I don't like them ?

No you are 100% correct.

They are all extreme right wing lunatics, and closet racists/xenophobes.

MF fucking loves them, they post the most regularly, and he secretly agrees with most of their extreme views but doesn't have the courage to admit it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Iam still collecting some Cinquo de Mayo recipes to post in the food forum next week.
Gee OP.... now they're closet racists? You've been complaining they're openly racist until this post.

Why do they bother you so much? Is it really that hard for you to ignore them?
[Image: god.jpg]
The Antagonist Wrote:Gee OP.... now they're closet racists? You've been complaining they're openly racist until this post.

Why do they bother you so much? Is it really that hard for you to ignore them?

Racism, xenophobia, homophobia and intolerance arefour things that irritate me.

They obviously don't bother your pretty little head,go back to sleep.
No - I am wide awake. What you don't get is how your obsessive compulsive behavior comes out when you cannot focus on anything but them.

Another thing you cannot grasp is the freedom of speech and the freedom of thought that goes hand in hand with it.

Frank gives them the freedom to post this stuff there. You are free to debate it. What you don't understand is the fact they CAN do this. Your main complaint is that they DO IT at all.

You don't debate them, you derail their topics. At leat most of the time.

Top it off with the fact you've repeatedly said you're going to ignore them yet you cannot help yourself. Again, your obsessive compulsiveness shines through.

I on the other hand have the ability to ignore things like that.

Your problem is yourself. You are the first to say you don't like to judge a group of people because of (whatever) yet you think anyone who is a Republican is automatically racist, zenophobic, homophobic,and intolerant.
The problem in Fox's proclamation on the outside of envelopes, (and on our U.S. coins) is which God is she referring too?

There have been thousands of God's worshiped since the beginning of mankind. From the beginning when man couldn't wrap is brain around the notion that when we die, that's it we have created countless deities to worship and adore (almost always at the expense of their society).

So, Fox, if your lurking and reading this forum: which God would you like us to trust?
The God of Hinduism? Athena? Mercury? The Aztec God? Muslim God?
Or, is it the God only 17% of the earth's population recognize, the Christian God?

"In God We Trust"

Really?
I wouldn't do anything that cow suggested just on principle alone.
The Antagonist Wrote:Frank gives them the freedom to post this stuff there. You are free to debate it.
From what I'm hearing, people who 'debate it' get banned. ::dunno::
Instead of taking heresay for "it" why not go read for yourself instead?

Look, you all know my politics enough that I am not far right but the fact remains that they have a right to express their opinions on 24.

But the fact is that OP does not want to debate anything - he just wants to interject himself because they annoy him. He's said so himself.

Top it off they are posting shit on purpose to get him riled up and he takes the bait hook, line and sinker.

He does not go in to debate but most times derail the topic and antagonize. Most times THEY fall for that hook, line and sinker and round and round it goes.

You should actually read instead of take his word. That's why it's easy for me to ignore things that I don't always agree with.

Top it off OP and some others like to exaggerate just a tad for colorful effect here.
Are you suggesting that I exaggerate? OP and I are the only ones that have recenly been banned at 24.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Are you suggesting that I exaggerate? OP and I are the only ones that have recenly been banned at 24.
And of coursethat has nothing to do with the recent troll campaings you both engaged in. It was because I am a closet religious conservative Republican and I want toprotect 3 or 4 internet Republicans, even though I openly debate and disagree with them.
86 112