Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If you don't make . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . cup cakes like these, then you're no Martha Stewart! hah

[Image: 0820b55e.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I wanna bop them with a big rubber mallot.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-14-2012, 12:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wanna bop them with a big rubber mallot.

You have the cutest nicknames for your junk.
These are great! I made minion (from Despicable me) ones for my daughter's birthday.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

I've never made cupcakes. I buy desserts; I don't make them.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-14-2012, 12:27 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 12:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wanna bop them with a big rubber mallot.

You have the cutest nicknames for your junk.

You are blue second down on left.
Why do I need to make cupcakes when there is a cupcakes shop? Come on, I am busy, I don't waste my time with this shit. Do you need video evdence, I can give it you... WTF Is this? AlQuedaCupCakes or what? Fuck off.

I have got jealous blonde bitches on the ward and you wanna bring me cup cakes, come on? THERE IS A WAR GOING ON OUT THERE CUNTS, AND MY FUCKING COUNTRY IS PART OF IT. fuck off it your cup cakes, no offence. none taken.
Young lady......get that collander OFF your head get down off the end table and take those socks off your hands.
I love you Maggot, but not in a biblical way. Not all smelly and stuff. Just all respectful and pleasant. Ok cupcake?
(09-14-2012, 12:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why do I need to make cupcakes when there is a cupcakes shop? Come on, I am busy, I don't waste my time with this shit. Do you need video evdence, I can give it you... WTF Is this? AlQuedaCupCakes or what? Fuck off.

I have got jealous blonde bitches on the ward and you wanna bring me cup cakes, come on? THERE IS A WAR GOING ON OUT THERE CUNTS, AND MY FUCKING COUNTRY IS PART OF IT. fuck off it your cup cakes, no offence. none taken.

After reading that, all that came to my mind was the Tim the Toolman Taylor' grunt that is right at the very beginning of the into.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Now Jezreel is coming into it? come on folks, I can't take it............
(09-14-2012, 01:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Now Jezreel is coming into it? come on folks, I can't take it............

Who are you?

Don't worry, I'm like famous and shit, more famous even, than ImaDick
(09-14-2012, 01:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Don't worry, I'm like famous and shit, more famous even, than ImaDick

Whatever works for you in your world. Don't expect me to courtsey, I save that for the queen.

(09-14-2012, 01:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Don't worry, I'm like famous and shit, more famous even, than ImaDick

You are yellow second down from right.
(09-14-2012, 01:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: You are yellow second down from right.

You flatter me.........and for the record

I am NOT preggers!!!!!
Addit: you friggin mockers crack me up and make me laugh.
(09-14-2012, 10:36 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . cup cakes like these, then you're no Martha Stewart! hah

[Image: 0820b55e.jpg]

I'm no Martha Stewart; looks like a lot of work went into those cupcakes. I think they're cool but wouldn't want to eat 'em as is; way too much frosting. I'd have to cut off their faces first...
HoTD we have missed you, we now need some legitmate posts, not 'requote' shit.
(09-14-2012, 12:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: fuck off it your cup cakes.

I'm with Aussie. Take your muppet cakes and shove them right up your ass, Carsman.