Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Aussie Love!
This is the Aussiefriend Love Thread! Let's all show our friend Aussie some love as she come to us drunk and having fun and sharing all her glorious rantings and speeches!!

WE LOVE YA AUSSIE!! Blowing-kisses

Now go take some Advil and a big bottle of water and get some sleep. WE don't want you hungover tomorrow.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well........Sally and User wont be posting here because they are siamese and weird and shit.
Aw who cares about them. It's their loss!
(09-14-2012, 03:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Let's all show our friend Aussie some love as she come to us drunk and having fun and sharing all her glorious rantings and speeches!!

Enabler!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, well, I tried to tell her to STFU but noooooooo....

Now I've had to cite her for drunk & disorderly conduct and PWI.

There's your love. 86
(09-14-2012, 04:05 PM)username Wrote: Yeah, well, I tried to tell her to STFU but noooooooo....

Now I've had to cite her for drunk & disorderly conduct and PWI.

There's your love. 86

hah
(09-14-2012, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 03:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Let's all show our friend Aussie some love as she come to us drunk and having fun and sharing all her glorious rantings and speeches!!

Enabler!

o.M.g and shit.

I am not so tuff this morning. Actually I hate to admit it, but user is right.

I think I threatened Facebook last night. Welcome to the 21st century.
(09-14-2012, 08:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Enabler!

o.M.g and shit.

I am not so tuff this morning. Actually I hate to admit it, but user is right.

I think I threatened Facebook last night. Welcome to the 21st century.

How much sleep did you get? 4 hours? Ugh.
yes about that. I have responsibilities. I just went and got some Maccas (McDonalds) I was probably over the limit.
If I lived near you I would invite you over for a bloody mary, eggs benedict with crab meat and asparagus and homemade corned beef hash.

Then I would sedate you and take your kidneys.
That's what friends are for.
(09-14-2012, 08:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: yes about that. I have responsibilities. I just went and got some Maccas (McDonalds) I was probably over the limit.

McD's is the ultimate hangover cure. I've heard pedialyte works wonders too.
(09-14-2012, 09:01 PM)sally Wrote: If I lived near you I would invite you over for a bloody mary, eggs benedict with crab meat and asparagus and homemade corned beef hash.

Then I would sedate you and take your kidneys.

(09-14-2012, 09:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That's what friends are for.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
Seriously, for that meal (assuming I was appropriately hung-over and aware that I was soon-to-be sedated), I'd give sally my damn kidneys. Go for it, aussie.

(09-14-2012, 09:18 PM)username Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 08:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: yes about that. I have responsibilities. I just went and got some Maccas (McDonalds) I was probably over the limit.

McD's is the ultimate hangover cure. I've heard pedialyte works wonders too.

I'm in awe of aussiefriend right now; I'd be down for the count for days.

I think they're only West Coast US, but it was accepted as fact back in my party days: Jack-In-The-Box tacos (3) and a large 7-11 Cherry Slurpee was the best hang-over cure, ever. But, I can't remember if it ever worked or if I ever even tried it.
(09-14-2012, 03:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This is the Aussiefriend Love Thread! Let's all show our friend Aussie some love as she come to us drunk and having fun and sharing all her glorious rantings and speeches!!

Now go take some Advil and a big bottle of water and get some sleep. WE don't want you hungover tomorrow.

Yeah...love ya, Aussie!Blowing-kisses
(09-14-2012, 11:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 03:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: This is the Aussiefriend Love Thread! Let's all show our friend Aussie some love as she come to us drunk and having fun and sharing all her glorious rantings and speeches!!

Dumb meet dumber.
(09-14-2012, 11:12 PM)username Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 11:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Dumb meet dumber.

Bitchwhoreskank meet underpants.
A large McD's fry and a large Diet Coke are the best hangover cures ever!
(09-15-2012, 01:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-14-2012, 11:12 PM)username Wrote: Dumb meet dumber.

Bitchwhoreskank meet underpants.

[Image: captain-underpants_logo.jpg]

Why underpants? What about underdresses? Undershorts?
Do not put your fingers INTO the cage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Underpants is a creepy word, like moist. *ick*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]