Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WAVE TO THE BITCHFLAKES

They return daily to read you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Does that mean I have now entered the realm of bitchflake, because I come back daily hoping to be inspired to post and 90% of the time go wanting?

Obviously after this post I will go back to being a bitchflake as you put it.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Why would you take it personally? If it was meant for you I would have directed it at you by using your name & then there would be no chance for misunderstanding.
Well i come here everyday and hardly ever post, your first statement clearly describes me.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Jesus Christ, ESAD. I'm referring to the gawddamn lurkers.
They don't read peoples stuff, nothing worth reading is posted where lurkers can lurk.

The number of people who lurk belies that.

Why do you return?
(09-23-2012, 07:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The number of people who lurk belies that.

Why do you return?

In the hope I will find something I wish to post to, I have 2,500posts, I obviously found this place entertaining at somepoint, I just can't seem to find anything that i care about to post to these days.

I'm a hopeless optimist.

I'm a hopeful pessimist.
I'm looking @ you looking @ me looking @ you. It makes me nervous.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So if I post in here, I will rise above the status of Bitchflake pretty much by default, right? RIGHT??
I dunno, I think you are just a bitch.

(09-23-2012, 06:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: They return daily to read you.

I tried to lurk. But I just couldn't do it, I couldn't keep my big mouth shut! hah
(09-23-2012, 04:59 PM)ESAD Wrote: I dunno, I think you are just a bitch.

But certainly. I'd be disappointed if there had ever been any doubt.
No theres little chance of that you hopeless moo.

Using Australian slang on me? What a peculiar little coinkidink.
Unless you've just called me a soccer mom or your wife. Which would be, you know, kinda dumb.

A moo is a soccer mom in Oz? hah
Not precisely hah as with pretty much all terms of endearment ESAD uses for me, I had to look it up on urban dic, and they pretty much state it's either
  • Oz slang for idiot/stupid woman,
  • American for soccer mom,
  • UK slang for "A mildly offensive term of abuse normally directed at the wife", or
  • a mother in general.

Talk about a random insult, lol
Still doesn't beat juggs, lolcow or sling tits for insults. If ESAD used moo on me he'd relate it to me being fat.