Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online ordering

DEAR MADAM:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT ORDER FROM OUR SEX TOYS SHOP.

YOU ASKED FOR THE LARGE RED VIBRATOR AS FEATURED ON OUR WALL DISPLAY.

PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER ITEM BECAUSE THAT IS OUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER.

::lmao::

Lumpys pussy is so slack, like a wizards sleeve, a fire extinguisher probably wouldn't have enough girth to touch the sides.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Lumpys pussy is so slack, like a wizards sleeve, a fire extinguisher probably wouldn't have enough girth to touch the sides.

You spend a lot of time fantasizing about my lady bits?

::laugh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Lumpys pussy is so slack, like a wizards sleeve, a fire extinguisher probably wouldn't have enough girth to touch the sides.

Maybe if you didn't keep posting pictures of your lady bits like a shut in lunatic we wouldn't even mention them.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I liked the pic of her bottom. :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Maybe if you didn't keep posting pictures of your lady bits like a shut in lunatic we wouldn't even mention them.

Lady bits = pussy

Dumbass
Duchess Wrote:I liked the pic of her bottom. :Blush:
Where was that? I could use some Friday Night Boo-tay.
Fug duh kund
Post #3008 in the utterly pointless thread...It's a great ass !...I know where all the bodies are buried in here...Heh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]