Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

The roots of anti-American hostilities in the Middle East run deep (literally and figuratively). We can start with the fact that our oil (and its economy) lies beneath their sands.

Does anyone reading this know how to explain that comment?

I'll enclose the link so that you may read the whole story.

Our oil. Jesus Christ.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
War For Oil people are just fucking retarded:
[Image: gr-oilprod-300.gif]
We get almost as much oil from the nogs, but any weapons they develop or lob over here will be attached to a stick, so we really don't pay them much attention. We really should, their secret weapon: They invade us with their reproductive super powers.

Now the War For Oil people can continue with their Bush rants and other stupid shit they do all day...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I've never understood the war for oil comments, never and yet people continue to put them out there as if it were fact.
Most people don't think. They pray instead and shove all their responsibilities onto a ghost so they can sit on Facebook all day to be relevant.

It's really rather disturbing if you think about it too much.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
It seems to me it's just a repeat of the frequently stated opinion that our interests in the middle east are based on ensuring the free flow of oil in the region.

Interesting article. Kill the extremists with kindness. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
The word "our" is put into the sentence as if a young muslim is saying what we say, meaning that is what they think we say. I do agree that they need a hell of a lot more education than they have there. Most are dumb as rocks in the middle east.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-28-2012, 12:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: It's really rather disturbing if you think about it too much.

I try not to think about it, it disturbs my chi.

Did you see us talking about the Universal Service Fee on our mobile phone bills? The sloths have cell phones paid for by us.
They get free high speed Comcast internet, too. And low cost computers. Because people get offended when you wet their lips and stick them to the wall to keep them home...

If we are stuck paying for the fuckers, the least they can do is stay home and out of my sight. If I don't see them, I don't think about it too much. Mostly at tax time. I can ignore them the rest of the year if I'm not behind them in the checkout line at the store.
(09-28-2012, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 12:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: It's really rather disturbing if you think about it too much.

I try not to think about it, it disturbs my chi.

Did you see us talking about the Universal Service Fee on our mobile phone bills? The sloths have cell phones paid for by us.

This Mexican guy is currently the richest man in the world. His wife is a campaign bundler for Obama:

Carlos Slim’s company nets $10 every time a low-income American receives a phone from Lifeline, a government program. Slim has a controlling stake in TracFone and is the richest man in the world. The CEO of the company, Frederick Pollak, also profits from the data plans and minutes beneficiaries of the program buy. Pollak is a major donor to the Obama campaign.

The program has come under fire recently when a video came about featuring a supporter of Obama who said that she was going to vote for the president in the November election because he gave her a free phone. In the video, the woman said, “Everybody in Cleveland, every minority, got an Obama phone. Keep Obama as president. He gave us a phone. He gonna do more.”

Even though Lifeline has caused some controversy with Obama, it was created back in 1984, when Ronald Reagan was the president. At the time the program was for landlines only. The program was expanded to include cell phones in 1996 by President Bill Clinton.

The FCC describes the program as, “Lifeline is a government benefit program supported by the Universal Service Fund that provides a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers. Lifeline helps ensure that eligible consumers have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family, and emergency services.”

I simply don't consider a mobile phone a necessity. Where the hell is the incentive for them to work for things they'd like to have?

You know, it's because of some of those welfare bitches that I don't carry a Coach bag. They all carry Coach knock offs (I can tell by the hardware if I'm close enough). They took away the specialness of those bags for me.

I'm so disappointed in Bill.
(10-11-2012, 07:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm so disappointed in Bill.

[Image: 8d30aa96e72440759f74bd2306c1fa3d.jpg]

I'm disappointed in Bill because it's his fault all the niggers have cell phones and before someone wigs out because I used that word, it doesn't only apply to blacks, for me it's an attitude not a color.