Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey's unfulfilled desire....
The Root Beer Float.

Why? What is the attraction to the Root Beer Float?

What is it about this Olde Tyme Favorite that she needs to inject her desire for one in several topics on Mock?

Does it have magical powers that keep her alive?

Is this something she has had only once in her life and has been deprived of it since and cannot obtain this Holy Grail called the Root Beer Float?

Is this the thing ramsey is going to destroy all of our minds with by repeating this over and over again until our eyes bleed?

Tell us again ramsey, do you wish you had a Root Beer Float?

Hot chocolate gets you longer-term sex with her, so no sex that first night, and you have to be hidden in general.

Roor beer floats get you a one-night stand with her, but that's it.
86 112
We used to call them Black Cows back in the olden days. *GAG*

Maybe Ramsey's hot chocolate supply has dried up so she's looking for an alternative.
Middle Finger Wrote:Hot chocolate gets you longer-term sex with her, so no sex that first night, and you have to be hidden in general.

And you know this how? ::dunno::experience perhaps?
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I'd like a root beer float now please.
Hopefully Ramsey's next boy toy gives her water and carrot sticks or her ass is going to be as big as the sofa.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Hot chocolate gets you longer-term sex with her, so no sex that first night, and you have to be hidden in general.

And you know this how? ::dunno::experience perhaps?
I base it upon her own beveragesex stories, and the minority role root beer floats play in them.
86 112
sally Wrote:Hopefully Ramsey's next boy toy gives her water and carrot sticks or her ass is going to be as big as the sofa.
Going to be? I'm thinking the future is now.
I think a stop at the ice cream stand is in order for tonight, thanks a lot folks
Damn!!!::bang::Thats what the fish said when he hit a wall.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Damn!!!::bang::Thats what the fish said when he hit a wall.......

dam. ::lmao::

who loves you honey? :kiss::

DPD Chick Wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I'd like a root beer float now please.

You're pregnant, (I think) so you get a pass on being mocked for wanting a Root Beer Float.

Ramsey on the other hand, is spamming the site with her need for one.
Oh for the love of pete! I was craving something sweet last night. And I wanted to have my name as the last poster on all the topics showing. What can I say? It was dull in here. So I went to bed. And no I didn't have a rootbeer float.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Oh for the love of pete! I was craving something sweet last night. And I wanted to have my name as the last poster on all the topics showing. What can I say? It was dull in here. So I went to bed. And no I didn't have a rootbeer float.

Who is this Pete you have so much love for. You mention him quite a bit.

And, you are a post whore!!!
I think Pete is the guy she's screwing behing Hot Chocolate's back.
Ramsey's one of those slutty bitches that fucks a lot of guys but never gets any satisfaction.
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh for the love of pete!

Who is this Pete you have so much love for. You mention him quite a bit.

And, you are a post whore!!!
He must be related to Sam Hill. Only Ramsey and otheralzheimer patientsknow who they are.
I made a root beer float tonight.::banana::it had phizzaz.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She was looking for an excuse to not try and answer the 'how you give head' question. It gave her a moment of panic.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ramsey's one of those slutty bitches that fucks a lot of guys but never gets any satisfaction.

Hey Mimi....how's about letting me tittie fuck those sweet knockers of yours.

Borndragon ~ I promise to shoot a huge load, right in your face. ::pdance::
[Image: borndragon.gif]