Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SHOCKING

What's the most disturbing thing you've ever seen? There may be some of you who haven't seen it yet.

Up until 911 it was the man putting a bullet in his brain on live television, now it's the memory I have of people jumping out of the towers in NYC after the planes had slammed into them. Some jumping one by one, others jumping while holding hands with another person.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd have to agree that 911 was the most shocking for me as well. I had never seen anything that even compares until that day and I hope I never see something that bad again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I am with you two. The whole thing was most disturbing for me.
Another thing that has stuck with me is a photograph from a couple years back. A photographer was in Africa somewhere shooting pictures. He got one of a young child (could not have been more than 2 or 3, crouched down ond the ground, starving and apparently near death. He had apparently been with a group going to a refugee camp. The saddest thing about the who picture was the Vulture in the background, just waiting.

I remember reading that the photographer was more interested in getting the shot than stopping to give aid.
I know of two events that have changed my life forever...9/11 would be the second.
I think maybe its the video of that asian mum filming her self beating her infant, bout 3-4 mins long its terrible.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-02-2012, 12:39 PM)ESAD Wrote: I think maybe its the video of that asian mum filming her self beating her infant, bout 3-4 mins long its terrible.

How about those assholes just sitting around watching her do it?
I watched some girl put her high heel through a kitten on some video once.
Go to DELETED LINK if you really want to get pissed or angry
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
911 was absolutely the most shocking made event to me, it looked liked a fantastic Hollywood disaster move. Those fuckers never dreamed how catastrophic an event it would turn out to be, with the tower's crumbling down like that.
Then, again to me, the most shocking nature made event was the devastating Tsunami in Japan a few years ago. Again it looked like a disaster movie, that was just unbelievable.
It was hard to fathom that being a real life occurrence.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-02-2012, 01:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watched some girl put her high heel through a kitten on some video once.

That's so awful. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dont click my link!!! nononono........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-02-2012, 01:08 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 12:39 PM)ESAD Wrote: I think maybe its the video of that asian mum filming her self beating her infant, bout 3-4 mins long its terrible.

How about those assholes just sitting around watching her do it?

They are all equally inhumane those filming and her beating, the worst bit is even though she is slapping and punching the fuck outta the I'd say 9-12month old baby, but the babies instinct is to crawl towards her mother for protection, even tho its her beating it, that video hurts you if you have a soul.

(10-02-2012, 01:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I watched some girl put her high heel through a kitten on some video once.
Go to DELETED LINK if you really want to get pissed or angry

Theres also the Luka Magnotta vids of his suffocating cats in platic bags with hooovers or the Dnprovsky manics videoe'd murdering hundreds of animals(cats&dogs) hanging/stabbing/throwing from roofs, before they went on there murder spree which they filmed comitting 23 murders.

Truth is there are some horrible people out there and the more i think about it the more fucked up things I remember seeing over the years.

wrong this world is D:
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-02-2012, 02:17 PM)ESAD Wrote: They are all equally inhumane those filming and her beating, the worst bit is even though she is slapping and punching the fuck outta the I'd say 9-12month old baby, but the babies instinct is to crawl towards her mother for protection, even tho its her beating it, that video hurts you if you have a soul.

O.M.G. 21

Is there any happy ending to the story? Did the baby survive? Were the mother and bystanders killed in a fire? Anything?

I don't watch stuff that hurts my soul (although of course, I saw the window jumpers from 9/11). Other than that, I kind of hide my eyes. I know there are horrible people doing horrible things out there but I don't have to see it to believe it.
She went to a nut place an was a post natal depression sufferer, i don't know how long she was put away for.

I remember watching footage of the people jumping on 9/11, that was truly awful. I agree with Carsman, the natural disasters are like scenes from movies, it's almost unbelievable to think that is actually happening.

I saw one of the cat videos of the by Luka Magnotta before it was known it was him. I also saw his video he posted of what he did to Jun Lin, all very highly disturbing.

I don't think I could watch anybody beating a baby, I think that would just about break my heart.

Guess I have seen the same disturbing stuff as most, and i sure as hell hope I have already witnessed the most disturbing will see in my lifetime.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-02-2012, 02:17 PM)ESAD Wrote: Truth is there are some horrible people out there and the more i think about it the more fucked up things I remember seeing over the years.

Every time I see any of these videos I'm always aware that there is legitimate evil in the world, and vigilance against it must be constant.
(10-02-2012, 03:50 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 02:17 PM)ESAD Wrote: Truth is there are some horrible people out there and the more i think about it the more fucked up things I remember seeing over the years.

Every time I see any of these videos I'm always aware that there is legitimate evil in the world, and vigilance against it must be constant.

Its human nature to have good and evil and Predators and Prey.

Without one there isn't the other.

I've been in combat.....but 911 is a real close 2nd.
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
(10-02-2012, 02:58 PM)ESAD Wrote: She went to a nut place an was a post natal depression sufferer, i don't know how long she was put away for.

I hope forever. I'm hesitant to ask but did the baby survive?

*GASP* How fucking terrible. Stone the bitch! Bass Ass Grin
(10-02-2012, 05:06 PM)JsMom Wrote:

*GASP* How fucking terrible. Stone the bitch! Bass Ass Grin

That's the weirdest use of a smiley ever.