Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A work in progress -pyramids.
OK, I'm a long way away from hitting the big time with this but thought I'd sound it out here first to see if anyone has an opinion they want to share on the subject.

My problem is that I understand the general meaning of the Pyramid Texts but can't convince anyone of it. I've discovered what might be a key concept to get people to accept what seems so obvious to me.

The ancient "Gods" were actually physical phenomena under study and we simply mistranslate and misunderstand the concept. "Horus" was a very important God in the "Land of Rainbows" where the great pyramids were built because he was the "Phenomenon of the Geyser Field". It was through his eye that the water sprayed and the energy of the water was used to lift stones.

I've been missing a very obvious point. All the Gods were created in man's image and people of that time believed that sight or seeing was an "active" thing. The eye didn't simply gather light but rather was like a sonar in that it emited some essence that reflected back to the observer. The "Eye of Horus" is one of the most important concepts in the entire PT.

844a. To say: O N., stand up,
844b. put on thee the eye of Horus, take it to thyself,
844c. that it may stick to thee, that it may stick to thy flesh,
845a. that thou mayest go out in it, and that the gods may see thee adorned with it,

Mayest thou put the love of (the dead king) in every God who shall see him.

Horus does not permit thy face to be without the power to see.

This last one applies at the "upper eye of horus" where the water is caught for use as ballast.

Perhaps one of the more telling new utterances I understand because of this new insight is #69;

"Take to thyself the finger of Set which cause(s) (the) white Eye of Horus to see." This is in reference to the eye in the white limestone bedrock. In order to cause the carbonated water to erupt they drilled small holes to insert a "libation" of water saturated with natron. Set is the "Phenomenon of Standing Water" so it was a backflow though the "God's finger" (fingers are the ability to manipulate at a distance) that causes the eruption and allows Horus to emit the essense that he can see.

This may seem complicated but that's only because we don't talk this way any longer. We don't think this way any longer. It's all child's play and even babies learned how to talk.

The dead king is Osiris/ Atum/ geyser. It is the dead king which takes to itself (the fluid in) the finger of Set.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
It's all in the ramps, dude...just nobody else but me understands it..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(10-03-2012, 07:47 AM)crash Wrote: It's all in the ramps, dude...just nobody else but me understands it..

Ya' might have something there. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Perhaps the ramp was some sort of primitive linear motor so all they had to do was set a stone on it and it would ride all the way to the top. Come to think of it this would be a handy way for the masons to get to work in the morning; just ride one of the stones. Since they needed another stone on top every 45 seconds or so if you missed the 7:00 AM stone there'd always be another along within less than a minute. There's no reason they couldn't pass the masons' lunches up using the same means and save them the grueling half hour climb down and hour climb back up.

The only hard part would be getting back down at the end of the day unless the motor could be reversed.

The orthodox view might not be quite so absurd but it's far more absurd that most Egyptologists never even question it.
Oh, speaking of linear motors I made another interesting discovery last night. It appears that some of the uses of the word "draw" and its derivatives in the PT are in reference to drawing stones up the pyramid.

1822b. draw the ka after thee; [draw life after thee]

The pyramid is the ka of the king and the ballast is the king.

I shouldn't mention this next one since it has a translation error and I don't translate myself (I just read what they actually wrote).

684a. It is N. who stretched the cord (of a bow) as Horus, who draw the string as Osiris.

When they planned a pyramid one of the first steps they called "stretching the cord". This through context is obviously meant to suggest that it was necessary to the actual layout as we would first survey today. So it should read;

684a. It is N. who stretched the cord as Horus, who draw the string as Osiris.

Which means;

684a. It is N. who surveyed as Horus, who draw the string as Osiris.

In proper English it would read;

(No I don't iunderstand wghy there are so many English grammatical errors) (Mercer actually has relatively few but modern authors have large numbers of them)

684a. It is N. who surveyed as Horus, who drew the string as Osiris.

or means;

684a. It is N. who surveyed as Horus and drew the string as Osiris.

Here's the translation error. It might not be truly so much a translation error as an unknown referent. For instance the builders of the Golden Gate Bridge might refer to the suspension cables as "strings". In any case "string" here refers to the main ropes that connected the lifter and the counterweight. This is so not because it fits in the line. Any meaning anyone wants to fit in the line can be forced to fit in the line. This is the nature of OUR language and the way the human brain works.

684a. It is N. who surveyed as Horus and drew the (ka) (by means of the) string as Osiris.

But the nature of THEIR language was different and this is why none of it is understood; people don't know the nature of the language is different than ours. Their language was far more formal than ours and meaning was expressed in context such as computer code expresses meaning in context. In English almost all words take their meaning from context but in Egyptian there were only a couple thousand words but meaning was almost static (a few words seem to have been used for multiple and similar purposes).

The meaning of the line isn't the result of me forcing it in because all's fair in love and English, the meaning is known because it fits in the context of the entire utterance. This is the meaning that fits in the paragraph if every word in the paragraph is determined through context. This is the apparent meaning of the line.

683a. To say: N. is pure, his ka is pure.
683b. How well is N., how well is N.--the bodily health of Horus!
683c. How well is N., how well is, N.--the bodily health of Set!
683d. The bodily health of N. is (to be) between you.
684a. It is N. who stretched the cord (of a bow) as Horus, who draw the string as Osiris.
684b. It is that one (the dead) who has gone; it is this one (Osiris) who comes (again).
685a. Art thou Horus? A face is upon thee; thou shalt be set on thy head.
685b. Art thou Set? A face is upon thee; thou shalt be laid on thy back.
685c. This foot of N. [which he has placed upon thee is the] foot of Mȝfd.t;
685d. [that] hand of N., which he has placed upon thee, is the hand of Mȝfd.t, who lives in the "house of life."
686a. N. strikes thee in thy face,
686b. so that thy saliva runs away. [He ------- so that] thy cheek ---.
686c. Śiw-serpent, lie down; n‘w-serpent, glide away.

People have always been locked in our own little worlds defined by our time and place. There are no Romans centurians being born in Kansas and there never were. We can't understand the Egyptians because they are so different than we are. So Egyptologists have simply announced what they wrote was mere religious mumbo jumbo and started making observations about the primitive bumpkins who wrote it. We have found the superstitious people and we are they. The Egyptians were wise with the learning from 180,000 generations and we simply dismiss everything they knew as the rantings of sun addled bumpkins. It wasn't sun addled bumpkins that got us out of the caves and invented agriculture and built the first great cities. It wasn't sun addled bumpkins that left an important legacy in stone.
D'oh.

I meant 1,800 generations.

We've effectively only had about 30 generations because of the massive regression after the language changed and the rejection of scientific principles and scientific observation until more modern times. We also suffer a great deal more from "omniscience" which will blind even the smartest human being.

We are far less wise than our distant forebearers yet we pronounce them to be superstitious.