Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JAMES BOND - SKYFALL
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Saw the trailer in the theater (saw, "Looper") and it does look entertaining.
I think Craig and does Bond justice.

LC loathed Judy Dench. hah

Dammit!

Ima gonna be pissed if I start focusing on Dench and not on Daniel's HOTNESS!

I swear her estate will get a claim for my IMAX ticket, if I do.
Can't wait, though on the front of entertainment weekly they put "Get ready for OO7's most thrilling adventure since Goldfinger."

I hope its true and not true, because Goldfinger was awesome and still is! So Cheers to the OO7 franchise! Cause I love it! Except when they had a few idiots play bond....uhg.

[Image: 1231-ew-cover.jpg]
Adele really did a great bond type song for that movie.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-29-2012, 05:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Adele really did a great bond type song for that movie.

I'm a big fan of hers. She has a God given talent & doesn't need to be in the studio to sound wonderful.
I'm looking forward to Javier Bardem, he's an awesome actor.

[Image: Javier-Bardem_1.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
The Dutch Beer brewer is sureStir shit

Skyfall: 007 Will Drink Heineken Instead of Martinis

After 50 years and 23 movies, Heinie is finally chasing James Bond.

Heineken USA has signed a reported $45 million partnership agreement with Sony Pictures for the use of Heineken products in the November Bond film Skyfall. The agreement includes Daniel Craig appearing in commercials for the brand, lending his likeness to beer packaging, and reaching for a Heineken rather than his trademark “shaken, not stirred” cocktail. It’s the last change that purists, and fans, take issue with.

“James Bond Sells Out,” declares Roger Ebert, well-known film and television critic at the Chicago Tribune.

Even Craig has gone on record saying that the deal is, “unfortunate.” But, he also feels that the sheer cost of filming and promotion make it a necessity.

The thing is, this reaction is a bit baffling in the context of James Bond films and product placement. Omega wristwatches, Ericsson cellular phones, Aston Martins, BMWs, Pan Am flights, British Airways billboards, Perrier trucks, prominently displayed bottles of Red Stripe beer (a precedent!), and at least two brands of vodka, Smirnoff and Finlandia, have graced the 23 films of Bond.

In fact, the original Bond-martini connection was due entirely to Smirnoff’s paid product placement in the 1962 Bond film, Dr. No. For the record, that’s the first James Bond movie, and product placement was already influencing the character’s iconography.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/7339/s...f-martinis

P.S. Did anyone watch the movie "The Heineken Kidnapping"?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-09-2012, 02:38 AM)NightOwl Wrote: P.S. Did anyone watch the movie "The Heineken Kidnapping"?

That "depends"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Daniel Craig is an awful Bond, IMHO.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-09-2012, 07:31 AM)ESAD Wrote: Daniel Craig is an awful Bond, IMHO.

Gotta disagree with you.

Other than Connery (who's simply much better than Roger Moore & Co.), Daniel Craig is as good as there's been.

I didn't like that other guy - Pierce whatdafuck.
(11-09-2012, 11:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Gotta disagree with you.

Other than Connery (who's simply much better than Roger Moore & Co.), Daniel Craig is as good as there's been.

That is your constitutional right, but so is mine to tell you that you are an asshat.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-09-2012, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The complete list Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sean Connery
George Lazenby
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
Daniel Craig
Henry David Thoreau
(11-09-2012, 06:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Sean Connery
George Lazenby
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
Daniel Craig

Red is dead to me.

(11-09-2012, 11:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Gotta disagree with you.

I thought you resembled Pierce with the greying hair a little bit. hah
Henry David Thoreau

He's going to want to see your boobs now. Awink
(11-09-2012, 06:54 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 06:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Sean Connery
George Lazenby
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
Daniel Craig

Red is dead to me.

I agree with you, Daniel just doesn't have that Bond charm like the 3 above IMO.

I'm more excited about seeing Javier Bardem who plays the villain than Daniel Craig. hah
Henry David Thoreau
I don't blame you.