Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Haunted Hayride
We are going to The Double M Haunted Hayride on Saturday night. It's $22 a person but totally worth it. It scares the hell outta you. It was Thing 2's idea to go this year. He usually hates it because it scares him so bad so we haven't gone in a few years. My baby is growing up and not scared anymore. We are going with the exes sister, hubs, and kids. Niece is coming home from NYC to go with us so it should be a good time.

What do you people do for fun this time of year?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I am going to the haunted woods and zombie paintball hayride Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: zpt.jpg]

YOU SHOOT LIVE ZOMBIES! That’s Right, this is your chance to “open fire” and protect our city. Have you ever wanted to play paintball but didn’t like the idea of getting shot or getting dirty? We have found the solution. The zombies have the rage but ONLY you have the weapons!

Millers Thrillers has quarantined a horde of infected zombies. They are growing stronger and are planning their evacuation routes to attack our whole city. Their intent is surviving and creating more of their kind. They have no emotional core and no conscience but we must put limits to their schemes. Our game plan is to go in and get them before they get us!

Our specialized fabricated hayride trailers allow 20 people per ride to join our cause to eliminate these creatures that have an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Our specialized weapons have pathogens and parasites that can destroy the diseased zombies before the infection strengthens, spreads, and breaches containment. Humanity is counting on you. Shoot fast, shoot true, and shoot to kill. Do not hesitate or you could become one of them!

[Image: hwt.jpg]
Millers Thrillers Haunted Woods has found a new darker location. Many moons ago phosphate miners canvassed these parts digging their way to put food on the table. The land swallowed up a pack of these miners and spit them out with various mutated bodies. They now roam these woods hiding in the rocks and trees. They are not use to seeing civilized people and no one is sure how they will react to that.

We have found one of the old mining trails that leads into the darkness. Stay in your group and do not go under any of boundaries. The swamps and hundreds of acres of farmland are looking to swallow you up too and we can’t spend days looking for the lost like we did last year.

You better put on your big boy and big girl pants cause this ain’t no McDonalds Playland.

[Image: ezt.jpg]
Our ENTERTAINMENT ZONE is sure to give you a memorable night. If you don’t go through an attraction or if you’re waiting in line for them, you will be entertained throughout your experience at Millers Thrillers. We have plenty of seating around our fire pit and a delicious concession stand where you can also purchase glow sticks and t-shirts.

The aim is to let you make a whole night of being at our location. Original performers like our Zombie Drum Line may even steal the whole show! Any night will provide a combination of some of our actors, bands, illusionist, fire performers, jugglers, ghost story tellers…etc. Check our Facebook profile and status for up to date lists of performers each week.

LINK~>
http://millersthrillers.net/attractions.html
That looks cool!
(10-09-2012, 02:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That looks cool!

This will be my first year going to the haunted woods and zombie painting hayride. I bet it's going to be sooo much fun. I can't wait. Friday, hurry up!
(10-09-2012, 01:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We are going to The Double M Haunted Hayride on Saturday night. It's $22 a person but totally worth it. It scares the hell outta you. It was Thing 2's idea to go this year. He usually hates it because it scares him so bad so we haven't gone in a few years. My baby is growing up and not scared anymore. We are going with the exes sister, hubs, and kids. Niece is coming home from NYC to go with us so it should be a good time.

Maybe I'll see you there. My brother is trying to win tickets to the Double M Haunted Hayride.

I'm trying to win tickets to the Ellms Farm Haunted Hayride in Saratoga.
I hope you lose Loktard.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-09-2012, 02:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 01:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We are going to The Double M Haunted Hayride on Saturday night. It's $22 a person but totally worth it. It scares the hell outta you. It was Thing 2's idea to go this year. He usually hates it because it scares him so bad so we haven't gone in a few years. My baby is growing up and not scared anymore. We are going with the exes sister, hubs, and kids. Niece is coming home from NYC to go with us so it should be a good time.

Maybe I'll see you there. My brother is trying to win tickets to the Double M Haunted Hayride.

Come near me and I will cut your fucking arm off with a chain saw.

Have fun!
Just cut his tits off then he can't wear his mums bra.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-09-2012, 03:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: Just cut his tits off then he can't wear his mums bra.

hah
(10-09-2012, 02:06 PM)JsMom Wrote: I am going to the haunted woods and zombie paintball hayride Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: zpt.jpg]

YOU SHOOT LIVE ZOMBIES! That’s Right, this is your chance to “open fire” and protect our city. Have you ever wanted to play paintball but didn’t like the idea of getting shot or getting dirty? We have found the solution. The zombies have the rage but ONLY you have the weapons!

Millers Thrillers has quarantined a horde of infected zombies. They are growing stronger and are planning their evacuation routes to attack our whole city. Their intent is surviving and creating more of their kind. They have no emotional core and no conscience but we must put limits to their schemes. Our game plan is to go in and get them before they get us!

Our specialized fabricated hayride trailers allow 20 people per ride to join our cause to eliminate these creatures that have an insatiable hunger for human flesh. Our specialized weapons have pathogens and parasites that can destroy the diseased zombies before the infection strengthens, spreads, and breaches containment. Humanity is counting on you. Shoot fast, shoot true, and shoot to kill. Do not hesitate or you could become one of them!

[Image: hwt.jpg]
Millers Thrillers Haunted Woods has found a new darker location. Many moons ago phosphate miners canvassed these parts digging their way to put food on the table. The land swallowed up a pack of these miners and spit them out with various mutated bodies. They now roam these woods hiding in the rocks and trees. They are not use to seeing civilized people and no one is sure how they will react to that.

We have found one of the old mining trails that leads into the darkness. Stay in your group and do not go under any of boundaries. The swamps and hundreds of acres of farmland are looking to swallow you up too and we can’t spend days looking for the lost like we did last year.

You better put on your big boy and big girl pants cause this ain’t no McDonalds Playland.

[Image: ezt.jpg]
Our ENTERTAINMENT ZONE is sure to give you a memorable night. If you don’t go through an attraction or if you’re waiting in line for them, you will be entertained throughout your experience at Millers Thrillers. We have plenty of seating around our fire pit and a delicious concession stand where you can also purchase glow sticks and t-shirts.

The aim is to let you make a whole night of being at our location. Original performers like our Zombie Drum Line may even steal the whole show! Any night will provide a combination of some of our actors, bands, illusionist, fire performers, jugglers, ghost story tellers…etc. Check our Facebook profile and status for up to date lists of performers each week.

LINK~>
http://millersthrillers.net/attractions.html

That Zombie Paintball hayride looks pretty cool. I would do it if they had one around here.
(10-09-2012, 02:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 02:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Come near me and I will cut your fucking arm off with a chain saw.

Have fun!

Make it the left one. Don't chop off the wanking arm.
OMG Clang! Did you have to put that visual in my head????? Ugh.
(10-09-2012, 03:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: Just cut his tits off then he can't wear his mums bra.

True I'll need a thicker padded bra to hide the tit sized holes in my chest.
(10-09-2012, 04:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: OMG Clang! Did you have to put that visual in my head????? Ugh.

Yes.

WANKWANKWANKWANK
Now I'm gonna cut both arms off if I see you.
Zombie paintball hayride does look pretty awesome.
(10-09-2012, 04:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Now I'm gonna cut both arms off if I see you.

Better just chop all my limbs off then. I'm sure I'd eventually learn to wank with my feet.

WANKWANKWANKWANK
(10-09-2012, 05:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 04:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Now I'm gonna cut both arms off if I see you.

Better just chop all my limbs off then. I'm sure I'd eventually learn to wank with my feet.

WANKWANKWANKWANK

GROSS! You'd touch your cock with them overgrown dogs (feet)? *shudders*

Wasnme
WOOF WOOFBlowing-kisseshah
(10-09-2012, 05:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: WOOF WOOFBlowing-kisseshah

Do your thang, Clang. Just don't come to Mock expressing how good it felt. hah