HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS?

Have you ever actually seen this in person, in a real life situation? I never have.

Guys, do your backs get like this?

[Image: article-0-156D39B9000005DC-32_468x318.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I grew up in an Italian family..so that would probably be one of my cousins.
Guilty.21

But the good news is I am not as bad as my father; you could braid his back hair.

True stroy:

When I was about six we were on vacation in West Virginia at one of the state parks. This is the early 1960's. My dad was swimming and I was making a sand castle near the edge of the lake. When my dad finished swimming he rose from the water and started walking to where my mother was sitting on the sand beach. This kid next to me who was about 2 or 3 started screaming and running to his mother yelling ”It’s a gorilla, it’s a gorilla!” I just looked up and saw it was my dad so I kept building my sand castle.
Is that Frank?
I wanna put a flea collar drop right between the shoulder blades there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I joined the Air Force when I was 17, never even been away from home before. Lots of italians, Jews and other folks like that in there, Who Knew? There were a couple guys in my squadron that looked like that.
Even the Italian women get like that. Knew an Italian woman in college, she had a moustache and hairy arms.
That is foul. Wax that shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think it looks weird when women wax or shave their forearms, but I guess if I had really dark thick hair there I'd do it too.
My husband gets some stray back hairs (nothing close to that). It bugs the shit out of him for some reason. He's not usually vain but if we're going on a vacation somewhere sunny, I wax or Nair it off for him. Now THAT'S true love.
My dad also has major back hair and completely furry from the neck down. I think he coined the 'hair sticking out of my t-shirt' look.

Back in the old days, no one really talked about it.

I ended up with my mom's genes. Dutch/English. Not much body hair.
(10-10-2012, 03:05 PM)username Wrote: My husband gets some stray back hairs (nothing close to that). It bugs the shit out of him for some reason. He's not usually vain but if we're going on a vacation somewhere sunny, I wax or Nair it off for him. Now THAT'S true love.

I had an ex who would get those stray hairs...I would pluck him when we were out on the bike stuck at a stoplight.
Shit! Smiley_emoticons_shocked THat would get old fast.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My ex used to ask me to pluck his stays too. Just the thought of it now makes me want to vomit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
yeah no, if i looked like that i would make sure i DIAF.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

My husband works with a guy like that. Even the back of his hands are covered with black hair. He looks like a freaking werewolf.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-10-2012, 07:17 PM)ESAD Wrote: yeah no, if i looked like that i would make sure i DIAF.

hah
Yah, that's fucking gross.
(10-10-2012, 08:02 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 07:17 PM)ESAD Wrote: yeah no, if i looked like that i would make sure i DIAF.

hah
Yah, that's fucking gross.

So are your fat rolls, but I don't see you jumping in a fire pit. If some back hair is enough to make you assholes want to DIAF, do not pull your pants down and look at your pasty asses in the mirror without a shotgun.
Stop thinking about my ass, Sally. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Pasty it is not. Don't compare me to your snake pit. FFS
(10-10-2012, 09:57 PM)JsMom Wrote: Stop thinking about my ass, Sally. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Pasty it is not. Don't compare me to your snake pit. FFS

There's no denying it, Jsmom. You're fat and Esad awakes every morning in a daze to find remnants of Triscuits and cheese in his pubic hairs, you both should have killed yourselves a long time ago if a little back hair bothers you.