Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stress
How do you fight stress? Do you eat? Sleep? Exercise? Take a Valium?

I have been super stressed lately and cannot deal with it. I hate being stressed. There are a few situations in my life right now that I have no control over and I hate it when I have no control over something. It stresses me out! I am not sleeping well and have been eating everything in sight which I know is not really helping cuz then I get stressed over eating too much. I need to get back to the gym and work it out on the eliptical or the punching bag.

How do you handle your stress?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I watch 'Revenge of the Nerds' over and over.
(10-11-2012, 01:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I watch 'Revenge of the Nerds' over and over.

........knowing you fit right in with them.
One good thing is I can't eat when I'm stressed, my stomach is in a knot and I have no appetite at all. So I just drink beer instead.
I used to be that way. Didn't eat when I was stressed. Getting old changed that. I wish I could smoke one at work. That might help. Although then I would want to eat then too.
(10-11-2012, 02:01 PM)sally Wrote: One good thing is I can't eat when I'm stressed, my stomach is in a knot and I have no appetite at all. So I just drink beer instead.

Stress fucks with my appetite too. I've been at near heart attack levels of stress lately and if one more person tells me I've lost weight, I'm going to smack them right upside their fat head. I don't want to lose weight. I'm afraid I already look like Madonna on crack (although at least she's still blonde). 21

Whatever, I've been making myself eat--5lbs. UP to go! Smiley_emoticons_slash

I don't have a lot of stress but when I do I ride my horse, sometimes smoke weed, I'm a cleaning machine when I have things on my mind too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And then there's always....

vibrators. Relaxed Drink
hah very good User. I might have to try that. Or the new massaging showerhead I just put in.
I can't eat when I'm stressed. I do a lot of easy cleaning. Dishes, vacuuming, dusting, laundry....stuff that I don't really have to think about. It helps to clear my head.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(10-11-2012, 03:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: hah very good User. I might have to try that. Or the new massaging showerhead I just put in.

hah
Sex Is a major stress reliever for me. Not just regular sex though. It has to be dirty, rough nasty sex.

(((BOING)))
(10-11-2012, 07:15 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Sex Is a major stress reliever for me. Not just regular sex though. It has to be dirty, rough nasty sex.

A lot of men the world over would love to ask you then if your ass is 'in play' when you're looking for stress relief (not me though, I don't care about anal sex)?
hah
No, I have to be really, really relaxed for that.
I'm talking about being man handled. Agressive, sweaty, hair pulling, slinging me up against the wall, dresser, kitchen table. You know that kind of raunchy sex.
I deal with stress by overeating, frivolous shopping, and sometimes whining and complaining(venting) on messageboards.

A good wank helps too.
(10-11-2012, 09:03 PM)krystalshores Wrote: You know that kind of raunchy sex.

Could you elaborate further? *panting*
(10-11-2012, 01:53 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I watch 'Revenge of the Nerds' over and over.

Excuse please, why they call you Booger?
Because he can't keep his fingers out his nose.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile