Sometimes . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .

[Image: sometimes_zpsd9f7dbb8.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I said "Fuck it" to a school event last night. I cooked hot dogs and *gasp* actually watched a little baseball instead.
(10-26-2012, 11:21 AM)username Wrote: I said "Fuck it" to a school event last night. I cooked hot dogs and *gasp* actually watched a little baseball instead.

Boring, yet exciting all at the same time, huh?
(10-26-2012, 11:21 AM)username Wrote: I cooked hot dogs . . .

"Cooked" hot dogs?

Hooray! The twins got a gourmet meal . . . for once!

Lemme guess . . . when you pop a Trader Joe's frozen lasagna in the oven, you tell the neighbors you're "cooking" Italian for the fam.

"Cooked hot dogs". hah

I missed you, User . . . I really did.
Haha! I heated up some hot dogs. Better?

I've been on cooking strike for awhile. I used to make fairly elaborate meals that only my husband and I enjoyed. I still cook meals like that sometimes but most of the time I just serve up any protein source and veggies that I know they'll eat. We eat a lot of rotisserie chicken and roasted veggies.

Cook for me, Tiki. You would make the hot dog buns from scratch!
Commando Cunt Queen
One day, User . . . I'll cook for you and some of the others.

Just let me know what shelter you'll be visiting as to allow me time to arrange my travel schedule.

In my haste to leave a year ago, I requested that my PM be turned off. The joke is now on me.

Several of Mock's members where often mentioned in emails between LC and me, after my departure. A handful of you were definately held high in her esteem. To try and soothe my pain, deal with her passing and justify my need to feel vital, I PM'd those of you LC (as expressed to me) held dear.

I realize, now, these messages were not delivered.

My apologies to the both of you.

Now . . . if someone has Maytee's current contact info, I'd like to get some pointers on tasteful memorial decorations, misspelled inspirational sayings/poems and gawd awful gifs.
(10-28-2012, 02:10 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: One day, User . . . I'll cook for you and some of the others.

Just let me know what shelter you'll be visiting as to allow me time to arrange my travel schedule.

In my haste to leave a year ago, I requested that my PM be turned off. The joke is now on me.

Several of Mock's members where often mentioned in emails between LC and me, after my departure. A handful of you were definately held high in her esteem. To try and soothe my pain, deal with her passing and justify my need to feel vital, I PM'd those of you LC (as expressed to me) held dear.

I realize, now, these messages were not delivered.

My apologies to the both of you.

Now . . . if someone has Maytee's current contact info, I'd like to get some pointers on tasteful memorial decorations, misspelled inspirational sayings/poems and gawd awful gifs.

hah

God damn it's good to have you posting again!

One of us received your pm. I just haven't had a chance to reply but it was worth the delay now. I always thought you were at least a little tech savvy. Shame.