Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's doing what this weekend?
Not much planned here since we are supposed to get shitty weather. I could use a weekend alone though. No kids! No what's for breakfast, lunch, dinner? Where's my this, that, or the other thing? I need some peace and quiet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm having a nervous breakdown. 19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sounds fun Duchess!!

I might be getting a new phone this weekend. I am due for an upgrade so I am looking at the Samsung Windows phone. Thing 2 has it and it's cool.
I'm going to ride Ramsey like a bike.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-26-2012, 01:27 PM)username Wrote: I'm going to ride Ramsey like a bike.

Um yea, that was a little creepy User. Maybe you should go wash your new car or something.
(10-26-2012, 01:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 01:27 PM)username Wrote: I'm going to ride Ramsey like a bike.

Um yea, that was a little creepy User. Maybe you should go wash your new car or something.

Creepy is my middle name. I don't have the new car yet; I get it on Monday. I do have to clean out the old one this weekend in between riding you like a bike.
Are you excited about the new car? I would be.

If you are going to ride me like a bike, can you at least shave that nasty bush? I don't want all that hair poking me.
(10-26-2012, 01:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Are you excited about the new car? I would be.

If you are going to ride me like a bike, can you at least shave that nasty bush? I don't want all that hair poking me.

You want I should get rid of it entirely like a 7 y/o girl? Weirdo.

I am excited although my son keeps pissing in my Cornflakes. He likes the look of the older MDX's better than the newer ones. If he tells me one more time that I ought to just keep my old car I'm going to duct tape his snarky little mouth. 52
I get that all the time from my kids. Thing 1 wanted me to get a Hummer. With gas at $4 a gallon? No way. And they are ugly.
Tell Snark Boy that when he is paying for the vehicle he can have a say in what you get.
I am going to do a lot of homework. I need to get caught up on my Algebra, and maybe get ahead on my History.
Algebra - ugh.
I'm helping my brother move. Apparently, til time ends, based on all the SHIT they have. I should have been the bossy big sister and gone over there to dictate how they're moving and what they're moving. I think my brother is a packrat and I saw some shit today that should have been moved to a dumpster, not a new house.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.