Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If I came to your house for Halloween, what would I get?
I know we have already had a discussion about if people hand stuff out or not, but for those of you who do, what kind of goodies could us Mockers expect should we ring your bell?
When I still handed out stuff, I went the usual route of the little candy bars. Sometimes I would buy a batch of the ones from BK where they get free fries and hand them out too. One of my first Halloweens at my place, I underestimated the number of kids I would get. Ended up raiding the pantry. Towards the end of the evening kids were getting packets of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, and Instant Oatmeal. A couple kids scored big...bags of microwave popcorn.
Rat poison.
Commando Cunt Queen
I am pretending I am not home.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-26-2012, 01:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am pretending I am not home.

The lights are on but...
(10-26-2012, 01:28 PM)username Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 01:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am pretending I am not home.

The lights are on but...

Not even turning the lights on.

The boys want to dress up and scare people when they come to the house. I said no. Although I would love to see them scare some of my stupid neighbors, there are too many little kids and I don't want them pissing their pants on my porch.
I used to be lame and give out raisins. Then I wised up. Butterfingers, bottle caps, starbursts, laffy taffy, snickers and reeses cups. My oldest is handing out candy. I get to tromp around town and get pneumonia.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(10-26-2012, 02:41 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I used to be lame and give out raisins. Then I wised up.

Your house got egged, right?
I usually buy a bag of mini chocolate bars, the chewy fruit things, jelly tots and sour candy etc.
The kids are going to have to wait this year as I have to take my lil one around the neighbours houses.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-26-2012, 02:48 PM)username Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 02:41 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I used to be lame and give out raisins. Then I wised up.

Your house got egged, right?

Ha! No, but I began to get afraid it would if I kept up the raisin bullshit.
You get nothing because we always go out to eat and shop on Halloween. Those little chits that ring the bell begging for candy drive my Dogs friggin bat crap crazy.
A dirty green penny.
What the fuck kind of asshole gives out raisins for halloween? Jesus Christ.
(10-26-2012, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck kind of asshole gives out raisins for halloween? Jesus Christ.

I know. Might as well give out toothbrushes.
(10-26-2012, 09:01 PM)username Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck kind of asshole gives out raisins for halloween? Jesus Christ.

Guilty. But only for one year. I used to be obsessive about what my kids ate and had this stupid idea that I wouldn't partake in giving children cavities. Then I snapped out of it.
When are people gonna figure out that Pixie sticks are just a bad idea? WTF? Have you or your children ever received one intact? And about the bowl,,you know, the unattended bowl "please take one". Be honest, how many did you take? I am such a sinner!!
Well We hand out an assortment of those jew priced little candy bars. Butterfingers, snickers, reeses, kit kats. The cool neighbor kids get special stuff. We usually will sneak them something extra along with a toy. But thats for neighbors directly next to us.

If they have a real hot DADDY with them...well he might just get a warm popsicle!

Just a fun thing I like to munch on during this time of year ~ mix regular peanuts with candy corn = it tastes like a payday! Just saying!

[Image: candy.jpg]
(10-26-2012, 09:01 PM)username Wrote:

I live next to a dentist, thats what he gives out. With a smile.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I almost always hand out Tootsie Pops and Tootsie Rolls. I buy 'em on Halloween day so I'm not tempted to break into them.

It started raining about an hour before it got dark here tonight. So, here I sit with a jumbo bag of each and no trick or treaters; office staff donations tomorrow.

30 I will not break open the bags. I will not break open the bags. I will not break open the bags.
(10-31-2012, 10:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I almost always hand out Tootsie Pops and Tootsie Rolls. I buy 'em on Halloween day so I'm not tempted to break into them.

It started raining about an hour before it got dark here tonight. So, here I sit with a jumbo bag of each and no trick or treaters; office staff donations tomorrow.

30 I will not break open the bags. I will not break open the bags. I will not break open the bags.

I'm munching on twix, snickers and sour patch kids. And the kids aren't even home so I can break in to their candy stashes too.

I'm going to feel like a rolly polly soon
I didn't give out a damn thing last night. I always spend a small fortune on candy and we end up eating it. I live in a huge subdivision and our court is off one of the main roads. Most people stick to the big roads so we never got that many kids. This year I said fuck it and went to Petsmart and got the dogs some new toys. Came home and kept the porch light off. The doorbell didn't ring once.