Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
EGO STROKING

I don't see this happening in Mock, I think because no one cares if they are liked or not.

Some observations -

- stroke the ego of the biggest mouth so it's not turned on you.

- step lightly and throw out adjectives like, handsome, beautiful, smart, fun, adorable, etc; whether they are true adjectives or not, it's hard to slam someone who is so complimentary (not for me)

- defer, defer, defer

- kiss an ass, one that is higher on the forum ladder than you are.

These are just a couple observations, they are not exaggerated nor embellished, I've seen them first hand and usually done by women. My initial reaction is always the same, I want to vomit on their shoes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some people have self confidence, and are secure and comfortable with their persona. They don't need their ego stroked.

That being said, you are looking lovely today Duchess. your posts are soooooo thoughtful and intelligent.hah

Hiya, Pappy, how's it hanging? Awink
A little to the right as always.

Wait, i shouldn't have said little.Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(10-28-2012, 06:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't see this happening in Mock, I think because no one cares if they are liked or not.

Some observations -

- stroke the ego of the biggest mouth so it's not turned on you.

- step lightly and throw out adjectives like, handsome, beautiful, smart, fun, adorable, etc; whether they are true adjectives or not, it's hard to slam someone who is so complimentary (not for me)

- defer, defer, defer

- kiss an ass, one that is higher on the forum ladder than you are.

These are just a couple observations, they are not exaggerated nor embellished, I've seen them first hand and usually done by women. My initial reaction is always the same, I want to vomit on their shoes.

I'll have to disagree...We do have an ass kisser here, and it is a woman. That's the only one I can think of though, for the most part.
Pspence takes the cake.
Commando Cunt Queen
I kinda miss Dick's "asskisser of the week" awards (which he announced approximately every 3 weeks; slacker).

Everyone who laughed at or agreed with something that Duchess said had a real shot at the trophy. At least he was an equal opportunity dicktator. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-28-2012, 01:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone who laughed at or agreed with something that Duchess said had a real shot at the trophy.

hah tru dat
I think I won 'idiot of the week' a time or two, but certainly never claimed the asskisser award.
(10-28-2012, 01:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ... but certainly never claimed the asskisser award.

It's never too late. Pucker up... Kiss-my-ass
Nothing wrong agreeing with a member here- especially so when she is right.
(10-28-2012, 01:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I won 'idiot of the week' a time or two, but certainly never claimed the asskisser award.

LOL, you're so silly MS. Whoever called you an idiot is an asshole and doesn't know what an intelligent, sexy hunk of man meat you are. You know I love ya, babe.
(10-28-2012, 03:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 01:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think I won 'idiot of the week' a time or two, but certainly never claimed the asskisser award.

LOL, you're so silly MS. Whoever called you an idiot is an asshole and doesn't know what an intelligent, sexy hunk of man meat you are. You know I love ya, babe.

This place isn't big enough for the hard on you just gave him...the one in his mind anyway.
(10-28-2012, 12:55 PM)username Wrote: Pspence takes the cake.

Okay, so we have 2...I forgot about Pspence.
(10-28-2012, 07:24 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Some people have self confidence, and are secure and comfortable with their persona. They don't need their ego stroked.

oooohhh I love that! You better copyright that one, that's fantastic. Not stroking your ego on that one at all. (persona is one of my favourite words).
(10-28-2012, 04:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

This place isn't big enough for the hard on you just gave him...the one in his mind anyway.

He is a fucking moron, but I think he probally has enough brains to realize I didn't mean a word of that.
The crack of dawn isn't safe around MS. Supposedly.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-28-2012, 08:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 04:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

He is a fucking moron, but I think he probally has enough brains to realize I didn't mean a word of that.

And here I thought you'd finally come to your senses and realized how much you wanted me...

It's heavy artillery time: aqua velva and gold chains just for you.
(10-28-2012, 08:32 PM)username Wrote: The crack of dawn isn't safe around MS. Supposedly.

I don't know User. There was a time when that ^^^ may have been true. Now that my ass has been worn out as a parent for the past 19 years, and what would appear to be another 19 ahead, I'm not so quick to pounce on available crack.

:(
(10-28-2012, 12:47 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We do have an ass kisser here, and it is a woman. That's the only one I can think of though, for the most part.

It's so obvious that you're talking about Cracker or sally; they never tell it like they see it - regardless of what anyone else thinks. Smiley_emoticons_wink