Back to the election. . . . . I
will definitely be voting on November 6th, how bout you?

I decided to vote for . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . the guy who will bring about change.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm voting for the guy that can bring me change.

Congratulations, smelly bum who sleeps on the park bench![/u]
Neither party will likely bring about change. I don't see any real change until we take the money/special interest groups out of politics. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

I'll vote. Probably. But I've never been this unenthusiastic about both the Republican and Democratic candidates.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm not voting. I got some coffee at the 711 today and had to choose between a Romney or Obama cup, that already disgusted me enough. I chose the Romney cup just because my favorite color is red by the way.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I told my boss I was considering not voting & she said that would be the same as a vote for Obama. I didn't ask her to elaborate because I didn't want to get into a prolonged political discussion.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I just sorta kinda had a mini argument with someone I love regarding politics. Fuck politics.
I can't wait for this shit to be over. I am sick to death of the ads on tv. My FB page is clogged up with political shit people are posting. I am about to block all those fuckers that put that shit on FB. I hate both the presidental candidates. Neither one is fit to run this country.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I am voting...but I have no idea who for!! They both disgust me. My husband is a die hard Republican, which makes no sense...we aren't rich!

I guess I should look at it this way...I have never voted for a President that has won.

I know that I had to wait 4 hours to vote in the past Presidential election, wonder if it will be the same this time around? Or if it won't because they wanted to vote a "black" man as President, and they got their wish.
So the latest polls show that Minnesota may not be an automatic 10 electoral votes for Obama after all.

My vote could make a difference.
Remember GWB, the president who lost the popular vote but won the electoral College vote? WTF?

Electoral College votes suck!

(11-01-2012, 10:54 AM)Carsman Wrote: Remember GWB, the president who lost the popular vote but won the electoral College vote? WTF?

Electoral College votes suck!

Agreed. Everyone's vote should count. If for example there are 1000 people voting, 1000 votes should be counted. Whoever gets the most wins. Period.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-01-2012, 07:43 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I can't wait for this shit to be over. I am sick to death of the ads on tv. My FB page is clogged up with political shit people are posting. I am about to block all those fuckers that put that shit on FB. I hate both the presidental candidates. Neither one is fit to run this country.

Popular video today, this isn't the first time someone has told me about since I got online this morning.
(11-01-2012, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Popular video today, this isn't the first time someone has told me about since I got online this morning.

Damn. I wanted to be first!!

j/k. I saw it on t.v. this morning.
(11-01-2012, 11:51 AM)username Wrote:

I wonder what the 2 imbeciles we have to choose from will think if they get a chance to see that.

When the Governor we have now in my state ran for office, he never put out a negative ad, not even one. He won both terms. The guy running for Gov now has also not put out a single negative ad either (unless I missed it). It looks like he's going to win by a landslide.
(11-01-2012, 12:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 11:51 AM)username Wrote:

I wonder what the 2 imbeciles we have to choose from will think if they get a chance to see that.

When the Governor we have now in my state ran for office, he never put out a negative ad, not even one. He won both terms. The guy running for Gov now has also not put out a single negative ad either (unless I missed it). It looks like he's going to win by a landslide.

He probably has alot of faith that people are not stupid. Good for him!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: setcountryback_zpsbe574891.jpg]

Is that directed at Mitt?
(11-05-2012, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is that directed at Mitt?

Only if you want it to be.