CHRISTMAS TREES

When do you put yours up?

Are you Jewish & celebrate Christmas with the rest of us heathens?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: Christmas_45.jpg][Image: animSanta.gif]

Probably a week before Thanksgiving our fake ass tree goes up!!
Then the LIVE tree is purchased and decorated the first week of December!

I love XMAS!!!

[Image: christmastree4.gif]

I hope you'll post a photo. Gay guys usually have impeccable taste. Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I enjoy making garland/crafts with my son. Oh, I almost forgot, and presents 17
(11-04-2012, 08:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I hope you'll post a photo. Gay guys usually have impeccable taste. Awink

Oh this is going to happen for sure!
For the last several years we put up our Christmas tree around mid December or so. Shortly after we get to SNAKEland.

First have to check to see that there are no "critters" of any sort, in the villa. hah

It really is different down there at Christmas time, even though many streets & house's have Christmas lights, something's still missing, maybe it's the COLD, & or SNOW, maybe both.

(However, I have been known for taking a dip in the pool first thing on Christmas day, so . . . . . . .)

(PS: the pool is heated!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Bah Humbug!
I fight off the christmas tree shit as long as I can. Then about a week before my OL wins the fight and I let her put up a little 3 ft fake tree for the grandkids. However, that damn thing gets put away by new years eve or I will put it away for good. Hahahaha
Oh Yea, BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our family doesn't put up the tree until Christmas Eve and take it down around January 6th(Little Christmas).
Usually the weekend after TG I start decorating. The tree may or may not get done . If not, it's usually done by the end of the week.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My tree goes up Thanksgiving night, and usually comes down Christmas night...but from time to time, I leave it up for a couple extra days. I only have OCD about my tree. It takes about 4 hours for my tree to get the way I want it. I let the kids put the ornaments on...but as soon as they go to bed, I rearrange them the way they are supposed to be.