Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A MESSAGE FROM UN
Fuck.off.
...and have a nice Sunday.

I think SC and I have a nice good cop/bad cop thing going on. hah

That said, if I can ever help with something or you notice something that might need attention, feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected].
(11-04-2012, 01:46 PM)username Wrote: or you notice something that might need attention, feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected].

Nah, too easy.

*bites tongue and thinks nice thoughts about username*Smiley_emoticons_razz
Omg....lock this crazy bitch up! Love it! UN ~ Blowing-kisses

[Image: gif.gif]
(11-04-2012, 01:46 PM)username Wrote: ...and have a nice Sunday.

I think SC and I have a nice good cop/bad cop thing going on. hah

That said, if I can ever help with something or you notice something that might need attention, feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected].

Have a nice Sunday (and fuck you too!).

Beautiful here. Doesn't look like the Streetcar Museum is on the agenda today, so we're headed out for breakfast and bloody marys instead. Then a long walk.

THEN, I'm gonna put on my thinking cap and make a loooooong list of things that I think demand your immediate attention. I'm gonna PM them to you one-by-one. Better make room in your inbox.

Cheers
Fuck you User. I'm glad your being such a bitch about this promotion. :p
I don't have to start being nice to you because you're a mod now do I? Mock wouldn't be the same if you had to go all politically correct on us. I wouldn't have it.
I want you to be the same old slutty, snarky, twat we all know.
(11-04-2012, 03:36 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I want you to be the same old slutty, snarky, twat we all know.

I insisted on that. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

...actually, it was more like her asking if she could still be a bitch & my response was that's why I wanted her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-04-2012, 03:36 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I don't have to start being nice to you because you're a mod now do I?

I'm certainly not going to stop "mocking" username just because of her fancy new title and I wouldn't expect her to change either.
(11-04-2012, 04:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm certainly not going to stop "mocking" username just because of her fancy new title and I wouldn't expect her to change either.

Huh. You're not as stupid as you look.

Blowing-kisses
Fuck you all Nazi
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hi User! Hope you are having a nice day. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Didn't see you there, fuck you also.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well fuck you too esad! Love you.
If you do you are insane and i loathe you more.

So do we have to call her UN now? Or United Nations?
Where is that teddy bear sitting?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Between some thighs.

(11-04-2012, 08:27 PM)ESAD Wrote: If you do you are insane and i loathe you more.

I DO love you! More and more every day. Smiley_emoticons_fies