Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I got a new Friday Dance!!
Oppa Gangnam Style!!

Don't hurt youself people but let's dance!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

*dances*

This is great, Ramsey! Respect-applause

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This guy has just come to Australia, everyone has been doing it, I am thinking of learning it for the Christmas party.
(11-16-2012, 05:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oppa Gangnam Style!!

Don't hurt youself people but let's dance!

It's about fucking time you crawled out of the 90's.

Been wondering what this Gangnam fuss is all about. I might have to get drunk and try this this weekend...or maybe I should wait until my 4 day weekend next week in case I hurt myself and need time to recover.
You need a pair of sunglasses to do this dance. I also recommend practising at home with the youtube video on, so that you can master it.
I enjoy dancing.
Any volunteers to partner me?
The Queen Ho agrees with you!!

I think this is what the Mayans were talking about.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-16-2012, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think this is what the Mayans were talking about.

What a pity you didn't get to meet Prince Charles. I think the both of you would have had an intense banter.
(11-16-2012, 08:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think this is what the Mayans were talking about.

What a pity you didn't get to meet Prince Charles. I think the both of you would have had an intense banter.

Charles is kinda dense, so I could use my "throw your voice" technique that I learned from the back of a comic book.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-16-2012, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I could use my "throw your voice" technique that I learned from the back of a comic book.

Right there!!!! 44 I am sure that Prince Charles would be able to speak fluent Maggot.
(11-16-2012, 07:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You need a pair of sunglasses to do this dance. I also recommend practising at home with the youtube video on, so that you can master it.

Not a hard dance to master either. I was doing it at a BBQ last month.
I have the pants right here

[Image: rockandroll.jpg]

I am playing live soon, these are the pants I am wearing. Gangham style.
WTF?
(11-16-2012, 10:18 PM)Jimbone Wrote: WTF?

Black patent leather pants. Who knew? Go Aussie!
(11-16-2012, 10:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have the pants right here

[Image: rockandroll.jpg]

I am playing live soon, these are the pants I am wearing. Gangham style.

Are those pleather?
Indeed.
All you haters!

I've been saying for more than a year that Aussie's more than just a pretty face!
(11-16-2012, 10:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: these are the pants I am wearing.

Aussie, you have the biggest balls in here. I don't care what your detractors say, you're one of my favorite posters.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]