Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dolphin Serial Killer!
[Image: dolphi.gif]
MOBILE, Alabama -- Someone has been shooting Gulf Coast dolphins, cutting off their body parts and mutilating them, according to officials who are asking folks in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana to be on the look out for such cruelty.

Within the last two weeks, four dead dolphins have been recovered in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana waters.

A female dolphin, recovered in Mobile Bay near Fairhope, had its tail cut off. That was apparently by a straight knife cut, indicating that a human did it, said Moby Solangi, executive director of the Institute for Marine Mammal Studies in Gulfport, Miss., which has performed non-human autopsies, known as necropsies, on the dolphins.

One dolphin off Ship Island in Mississippi had its lower jaw cut off.

One near Ocean Springs, Miss., had a bullet in it, as did another recovered off Elmer’s Island, Louisiana.

“It looks like there is someone, a person, who is perpetrating the dolphins” Solangi said. “It’s not only cruel; it’s illegal.”

Harassing, harming, killing or feeding wild dolphins is prohibited under the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972. Those found guilty of breaking the law can be fined up to $100,000 and be sentenced to up to a year in jail per violation, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA.

“It’s repugnant. It’s cruel. It’s illegal. It’s senseless,” Solangi said. “These dolphins are already under stress from the oil spill, Hurricane Katrina, and the dead zones. A number of dolphins have died in recent years. There’s no reason for this.” More Of The Dolphin Killer Story

Bastards. There's something fundamentally wrong with someone who gets off on hurting/killing creatures. I want these kind of people to suffer.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What kind of monster kills a dolphin? They are such beautiful gentle creatures. I hope they catch these bastards and they hang.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
They should feed them to dolphins..............
[Image: dolphinanimated.gif]
The world is messed up and it's getting worse. Signs_173
Having just been there, I can tell you that there are virtually zero remnants of any oil spill. Looks like BP made amends there.

The Emerald Coast, which starts in Gulf Shores, AL and extends thru Panama City, FL is really beautiful. White, sugar sand beaches and green colored waters.

So, how do you catch a dolphin killer/s?
(11-19-2012, 05:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, how do you catch a dolphin killer/s?

You put on a dolphin suit and hang out near the pier.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-19-2012, 05:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Having just been there, I can tell you that there are virtually zero remnants of any oil spill. Looks like BP made amends there.

The Emerald Coast, which starts in Gulf Shores, AL and extends thru Panama City, FL is really beautiful. White, sugar sand beaches and green colored waters.

I take it you didn't dig around anywhere; even the Florida Keys were affected by the run off due to the Gulf Stream. It may be pretty on the surface, but its not underneath.

(11-19-2012, 06:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: So, how do you catch a dolphin killer/s?

You put on a dolphin suit and hang out near the pier.

[Image: AM8063.jpg]
(11-19-2012, 06:16 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 05:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Having just been there, I can tell you that there are virtually zero remnants of any oil spill. Looks like BP made amends there.

I take it you didn't dig around anywhere; even the Florida Keys were affected by the run off due to the Gulf Stream. It may be pretty on the surface, but its not underneath.

Yeah, no digging around. Just did what typical tourists do: sit at the beach, and stick toes in the water.

So the environmental damage is pretty severe?
(11-19-2012, 06:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 06:16 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:

Yeah, no digging around. Just did what typical tourists do: sit at the beach, and stick toes in the water.

So the environmental damage is pretty severe?

Massive fish/mammal die off, reefs were practically empty, and you could see the glistening rainbow slick out in the transport lanes. BP only cleaned up the oil they could and tried to paint a pretty picture with good PR; while disregarding long term effects on the ecosystems. Not to mention that Northern FLA and Southern Gulf Coast states are still finding and having problems with the spills. Sorry, just find it annoying that politicians and BP are bending to each others need/wants while ignorning the public and what they make money off of to sustain those economies. It's like Obi Wan Kenobi telling the storm troopers; these are not the droids you are looking for and waving his hand like its okay.
@SC... I DID notice an inordinant amount of BP commercials while there for 4 days.

They must be trying to convince somebody that everything is okay...
(11-19-2012, 07:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: @SC... I DID notice an inordinant amount of BP commercials while there for 4 days.

They must be trying to convince somebody that everything is okay...

It worked until people got back out on the water and into the marshlands. BP DUMBFUCKS

[Image: 4642014260_49d75aedb2.jpg]
If someone could figure out a way to suck all the oil off the bottom without killing everything and clean the eco-system up, BP would try and sue for a portion of the oil that was retrieved.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.