Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DIGITAL ADDICTION

It's been given a name. If you can't step away from your internet capable devices you are digital addicted. That sounds kind of pathetic. I hope none of you have it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey, I can stop anytime I want.
(11-28-2012, 10:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's been given a name. If you can't step away from your internet capable devices you are digital addicted. That sounds kind of pathetic. I hope none of you have it.

YES! hah I wonder how long before I can claim it for SS benefits?
No lie..there are actually ONLINE support groups for people with internet addictions.

OK..fine.
Used to be addicted to the internet. Not having a computer for a few years and having a younger sibling that would invite you out to movies, concerts, etc. is a good "cure" for it. The current life plan/goals, which are still in the very early developmental stage, will leave very little time for the internet anyway.
(11-28-2012, 02:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The current life plan/goals, which are still in the very early developmental stage, will leave very little time for the internet anyway.

You goofy man-child. You're going to be riding one of those motorized scooters before you figure this shit out.
I am not giving up this addiction.
(11-28-2012, 02:59 PM)username Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 02:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The current life plan/goals, which are still in the very early developmental stage, will leave very little time for the internet anyway.

You goofy man-child. You're going to be riding one of those motorized scooters before you figure this shit out.

Nope. Its no troll. I actually do have career goals in motion(sort of) I'm just not going to go into more detail until their more solidified and don't fall through. I'd hate for you to say "I told you so"
(11-28-2012, 05:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I actually do have career goals in motion

Good luck, honey. It will be wonderful if you can get back on your feet. You need your own space.

Who will take care of your parents when you leave?
(11-28-2012, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 05:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I actually do have career goals in motion

Good luck, honey. It will be wonderful if you can get back on your feet. You need your own space.

Who will take care of your parents when you leave?

They'll take care of themselves, I guess. I think they have plans to move into assisted living/senior apartments.

Goodbye backup plan.
(11-28-2012, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Goodbye backup plan.

Yep. They already told us that when we move out, they won't let us move back in again if we lose our jobs or mess up again. Gave us locations and numbers of homeless shelters in advance.
:Hah: Quick!! Change the locks!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
One thing I appreciate about Clang is his honesty about his situation. It's not really glamorous but he is well on the way to reaching his goal of Chanel couture.
I'm addicted to oversharing.
I forgot my phone at home today and I feel naked.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd kinda like to throw mine out of a moving vehicle.
You know what's funny? I got down the street and realized I forgot my charger so I turned around and went back home. So I have the charger but the phone is at home. FML
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies